U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-12-2015, 02:15 PM
 
1,008 posts, read 1,122,954 times
Reputation: 883

Advertisements

Where is the better place to be a loser with no goals in life? Washington DC or Seattle?

No home
Little or no money
No real friends


A place where you are still given your privacy and people aren't as likely to give you a hard time because of your sad lifestyle choice. Also if your black is it true you need to look for a non majority black city in order to avoid the riff raff?


Which one of these places is you more likely to get back on your feet if your willing to change?

 
Old 05-12-2015, 02:27 PM
 
Location: The Springs
1,770 posts, read 2,144,228 times
Reputation: 1850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Europeanflava View Post
Where is the better place to be a loser with no goals in life? Washington DC or Seattle?

No home
Little or no money
No real friends


A place where you are still given your privacy and people aren't as likely to give you a hard time because of your sad lifestyle choice. Also if your black is it true you need to look for a non majority black city in order to avoid the riff raff?


Which one of these places is you more likely to get back on your feet if your willing to change?
I think this is the most important point of your post.
 
Old 05-12-2015, 02:30 PM
 
Location: Bel Air, California
21,367 posts, read 21,936,621 times
Reputation: 33601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Europeanflava View Post
Where is the better place to be a loser with no goals in life? Washington DC or Seattle?

No home
Little or no money
No real friends


A place where you are still given your privacy and people aren't as likely to give you a hard time because of your sad lifestyle choice. Also if your black is it true you need to look for a non majority black city in order to avoid the riff raff?


Which one of these places is you more likely to get back on your feet if your willing to change?
are you an elected official, or an apointee?
 
Old 05-12-2015, 02:37 PM
 
Location: East Coast of the United States
17,318 posts, read 19,591,548 times
Reputation: 13102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Europeanflava View Post
Where is the better place to be a loser with no goals in life? Washington DC or Seattle?

No home
Little or no money
No real friends
Not Washington DC.

Bums and unproductive people are considered failures here. They don't get much sympathy from anybody. Just telling it like it is.
 
Old 05-12-2015, 02:48 PM
 
Location: LoS ScAnDaLoUs KiLLa CaLI
1,227 posts, read 1,198,639 times
Reputation: 1179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Europeanflava View Post

Which one of these places is you more likely to get back on your feet if your willing to change?
Anywhere.

At first, I thought you were trolling, but now I see where you're getting at. No matter where you go, people are always going to try to "put you in your place' and "bring you down" when chips don't fall your way.

The thread title isn't a great aspiration. Being a bum isn't going to help anyone out.

Getting back on your feet - well, different question altogether. Just find a group of people who are willing to lend you a light and things will get better sooner or later.

As for the rest of your point - I feel like its trolling.
 
Old 05-12-2015, 02:57 PM
 
1,008 posts, read 1,122,954 times
Reputation: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Eat Candy View Post
Anywhere.

At first, I thought you were trolling, but now I see where you're getting at. No matter where you go, people are always going to try to "put you in your place' and "bring you down" when chips don't fall your way.

The thread title isn't a great aspiration. Being a bum isn't going to help anyone out.

Getting back on your feet - well, different question altogether. Just find a group of people who are willing to lend you a light and things will get better sooner or later.

As for the rest of your point - I feel like its trolling.
Definitely not anywhere.

I'd rather die than try to come from nothing in places like New Orleans.
 
Old 05-12-2015, 03:13 PM
 
Location: O4W
3,744 posts, read 3,714,963 times
Reputation: 2059
You can live in the lower income part of any of those cities but I would choose SoCal since they have perfect weather or San Francisco since the city caters to losers
 
Old 05-12-2015, 03:19 PM
 
Location: East Coast of the United States
17,318 posts, read 19,591,548 times
Reputation: 13102
I think west coast culture tends to give a little more "respect" to bums, whereas on the east coast they are viewed as a nuisance (at best).
 
Old 05-12-2015, 03:20 PM
 
Location: LoS ScAnDaLoUs KiLLa CaLI
1,227 posts, read 1,198,639 times
Reputation: 1179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Europeanflava View Post
Definitely not anywhere.

I'd rather die than try to come from nothing in places like New Orleans.
Yeah, then you already lost half the battle with that mindset.
 
Old 05-12-2015, 03:54 PM
 
1,008 posts, read 1,122,954 times
Reputation: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Eat Candy View Post
Yeah, then you already lost half the battle with that mindset.
Just kidding.


I'm a war vet. I'm built for any setting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top