U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-25-2015, 01:39 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles,CA & Scottsdale, AZ
1,929 posts, read 1,663,592 times
Reputation: 1680

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amercity View Post
New York City

Bismark ND or Bangor ME
Bangor for sure. I've never heard of the place but I looked it up and it looked great. It's also in Maine which is a really great state with great seasons. Also I usually don't like to diss other states thatch but North Dakota seems like a pretty boring and bland place to live.

Milwaukee or Miami? (City proper).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-25-2015, 05:54 AM
 
Location: The canyon (with my pistols and knife)
13,183 posts, read 17,787,110 times
Reputation: 14572
Milwaukee. I don't have to speak Spanish there, and there isn't six months of non-stop heat and humidity there either.

Anchorage, AK or Huntsville, AL?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2015, 07:11 AM
 
Location: northern Vermont - previously NM, WA, & MA
9,353 posts, read 18,120,584 times
Reputation: 11806
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craziaskowboi View Post
Milwaukee. I don't have to speak Spanish there, and there isn't six months of non-stop heat and humidity there either.

Anchorage, AK or Huntsville, AL?
neither honestly, but I'd go with Huntsville even though it would be very incompatible for me, it's far less isolated than Anchorage.

Albany, NY or Phoenix?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2015, 11:08 AM
 
989 posts, read 917,131 times
Reputation: 558
Phoenix without a doubt; much more economic growth, much bigger, and I like the desert

Dallas or Chicago?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2015, 11:15 AM
 
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
5,616 posts, read 3,849,440 times
Reputation: 7883
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanRam View Post
Phoenix without a doubt; much more economic growth, much bigger, and I like the desert

Dallas or Chicago?
Chicago. Better food, better architecture, better... everything.


Seattle or Asheville, NC?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2015, 02:24 PM
 
989 posts, read 917,131 times
Reputation: 558
Seattle; more people, I like the climate and environment of the Pacific Northwest, and I like the policies of their state government

St. Louis or Cleveland?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2015, 08:09 PM
 
Location: The canyon (with my pistols and knife)
13,183 posts, read 17,787,110 times
Reputation: 14572
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanRam View Post
Seattle; more people, I like the climate and environment of the Pacific Northwest, and I like the policies of their state government

St. Louis or Cleveland?
St. Louis. I have extended family in Missouri, and St. Louis is an honorary Mid-Atlantic city in some ways.

Cairo, IL or Colorado City, AZ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2015, 08:42 PM
 
Location: Aurora, CO
6,489 posts, read 10,101,708 times
Reputation: 9672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craziaskowboi View Post
St. Louis. I have extended family in Missouri, and St. Louis is an honorary Mid-Atlantic city in some ways.

Cairo, IL or Colorado City, AZ?
Cairo, IL. The latter is the Cuckoo HQ of the FLDS.

Deadwood, SD or Creede, CO?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2015, 09:12 PM
 
Location: Sandy Springs (ATL)
1,873 posts, read 2,333,634 times
Reputation: 1567
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluescreen73 View Post
Cairo, IL. The latter is the Cuckoo HQ of the FLDS.

Deadwood, SD or Creede, CO?
Both small and quaint mountain towns from what I can tell, but I'm going with Creede because legalized marijuana just makes sense.

Vancouver, BC or Seattle?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2015, 11:14 PM
 
1,189 posts, read 1,794,461 times
Reputation: 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly Gentilly View Post
Both small and quaint mountain towns from what I can tell, but I'm going with Creede because legalized marijuana just makes sense.

Vancouver, BC or Seattle?
Seattle

Provo UT or Jackson MS?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:47 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top