Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2016, 10:22 PM

719 posts, read 984,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamato2 View Post
Eugene, OR because I like its climate more.

Naples, Florida or Marco Island, Florida?
Wow, what a stilted and unfun question. Florida is a pit. I guess I randomly flip a coin and pick Marco Island, then commit insurance fraud and burn down my house so I can move.

Trenton, NJ or Kemmerer, WY?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2016, 06:34 AM

8,954 posts, read 17,224,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessoftheCape View Post
Wow, what a stilted and unfun question. Florida is a pit. I guess I randomly flip a coin and pick Marco Island, then commit insurance fraud and burn down my house so I can move.

Trenton, NJ or Kemmerer, WY?
I've been to Trenton. It was suitable. I don't know the other town, but it is in Wyoming so no thanks. Nothing wrong with WY, just not somewhere I would want to live.

Seattle WA or Portland OR

Old 07-13-2016, 07:28 AM

125 posts, read 172,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Toast View Post
I've been to Trenton. It was suitable. I don't know the other town, but it is in Wyoming so no thanks. Nothing wrong with WY, just not somewhere I would want to live.

Seattle WA or Portland OR
Hard one but I will go with Seattle. I think there is just more opportunities there.

Boston, MA or Sacramento, CA?

Old 07-13-2016, 08:37 AM

2,453 posts, read 2,369,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamato2 View Post
Hard one but I will go with Seattle. I think there is just more opportunities there.

Boston, MA or Sacramento, CA?
Sacramento. Perfect size for my. I got all the bells and whistles that i need , plus it is close to great parks and the weather is fantastic.

Tulsa Ok, or Kansas City, KS?

Old 07-13-2016, 08:33 PM

645 posts, read 673,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by survivingearth View Post
Sacramento. Perfect size for my. I got all the bells and whistles that i need , plus it is close to great parks and the weather is fantastic.

Tulsa Ok, or Kansas City, KS?
Its difficult for me to decide if I wanna live any of those places because I don't know anything about them. However, I wouldn't mind visiting those places some day.

Boise, ID or Anchorage, AK?

Old 07-13-2016, 09:07 PM

9,661 posts, read 9,303,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RME40 View Post
Its difficult for me to decide if I wanna live any of those places because I don't know anything about them. However, I wouldn't mind visiting those places some day.

Boise, ID or Anchorage, AK?
Boise, ID

Ogden, UT or Lexington, SC?

Old 07-13-2016, 09:11 PM

719 posts, read 984,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakeesha View Post
Boise, ID

Ogden, UT or Lexington, SC?
Ogden, just because I think I'd find it more exotic, and the views are pretty solid. Lexington is just a bedroom community for Columbia, which is far from the south's most compelling metro.

Clearwater, FL or Santa Barbara, CA?

Old 07-14-2016, 07:37 AM

37,838 posts, read 41,708,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessoftheCape View Post
Ogden, just because I think I'd find it more exotic, and the views are pretty solid. Lexington is just a bedroom community for Columbia, which is far from the south's most compelling metro.

Clearwater, FL or Santa Barbara, CA?
Columbia is also far from the South's least compelling metro.

I'd take Clearwater.

Bowling Green, KY or Lincoln, NE?

Old 07-14-2016, 07:42 AM

2,453 posts, read 2,369,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny77 View Post
Columbia is also far from the South's least compelling metro.

I'd take Clearwater.

Bowling Green, KY or Lincoln, NE?
Lincoln, NE. Lincoln is a great city believe it or not. I was surprised myself. Affordable, friendly, has enough to keep me entertained and it's most important business friendly

Milwaukee or Madison?

Old 07-14-2016, 01:51 PM

4,668 posts, read 3,882,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by survivingearth View Post
Lincoln, NE. Lincoln is a great city believe it or not. I was surprised myself. Affordable, friendly, has enough to keep me entertained and it's most important business friendly

Milwaukee or Madison?
Madison, it's a neat town in its own right, with a good quality of life. Still close enough to Milwaukee to enjoy the amenities of a larger city on the weekends.

Keeping it in the Midwest...
Manhattan, KS, or Lawrence, KS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City