Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which city is best?
Phoenix 19 37.25%
El Paso 4 7.84%
Las Vegas 9 17.65%
Albuquerque 8 15.69%
Tucson 9 17.65%
Santa Fe 2 3.92%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2015, 01:50 PM

288 posts, read 343,836 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanRam View Post
For weather, food, and people, definitely
Ah... I wonder if it's too late for a mod to scrap this thread so I can add a new one with Santa Fe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallect View Post
"Female massage therapists"...?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert_SW_77 View Post
What kind of weather are you looking for? The elevation across the Desert Southwest rises and falls with the mountains, plateaus, and valleys making for very variable weather conditions and temperatures. Expect days in the triple digits for about four months out of the years in Phoenix, Albuquerque is usually about 15-20 degrees cooler, Tucson catches a bit more rain than both. Las Vegas and Albuquerque can get chilly in the winter, and Santa Fe is high desert at 7,000 feet so it gets downright right cold there in the winter.
The cooler the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakabedy View Post
I'm confused. Are YOU a female massage therapist? Or do you simply thrive where there are a lot of female massage therapists? And if you are NOT a female massage therapist, what do you do for a living?
No, I'm not a female or a massage therapist. I just love being massaged.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2015, 06:16 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,665,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowTune View Post

No, I'm not a female or a massage therapist. I just love being massaged.
You're looking for female massage therapists as a moving criteria? Okay, Las Vegas.

Old 10-12-2015, 06:26 PM

288 posts, read 343,836 times
Thanks for all the replies guys. This is actually very telling, as I used to live in Phoenix and I hated it with a passion.

Old 10-12-2015, 09:31 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,928,472 times
Been to every single one many times and lived in 3 of these cities.

Which of these cities have the best;

Job market - Phoenix by far

COL - El Paso

Food - Tucson or Albuquerque for SW authentic food, Phoenix for variety and quality

People - Albuquerque

Female massage therapists - Vegas

Public transportation - Phoenix/Vegas

Weather - Tucson, Tucson has outstanding weather
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City