Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2015, 01:41 PM

2,323 posts, read 1,538,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe25 View Post
Joey,E40 saved his life when his boys had guns to Biggie !!!! Puffy tried to dance his way out i guess lol

And Cops didn't kill biggie but i wont say who did, but just know it was crooked cops linked to Compton gang members in the LAPD.Had puffy screaming & hollering and back to Ny in a few hrs smh.

@80skid,Pac first album was in Oakland lol,Brendas got a baby doesn't have him saying son or dun lmao
His singles were trapped & it was a video of him in Oakland running from police.

His 2nd album was also in the Bay,I get around & holla if ya hear me doesnt have him saying peace b or word money lol.

Now did he have N.y influence ? Of course because he was born there but his whole mainstream rap career was in California, ColdHardFacts !!!
Born and raised in New York City's Harlem, he made his acting debut with Ernie McClintock's 127th Street Ensemble in a production of "Raisin in the Sun," staged at the Apollo Theater. As a teen-ager he and the family moved to Baltimore where he briefly attended the High School for the Performing Arts before dropping out and moving to Marin City, outside Oakland, Calif.
Harlem, he says, gave him "slickness -- you know, the whole Uptown attitude." A look at the caring side of tough guy Tupac Shakur

"When he first showed up," says Altoz, "it was, 'I'm a rapper from New York, but then he mellowed out and became like a hippie. He was always, like, 'peace, peace,' before people said peace." Tupac Growing Up

Represintin 93-NY flow and slang even though he's putting on for Oakland
Strictly 4 My- NY flow and slang
5 Deadly Venomz (Do I have to explain?)
Strugglin' (Don't have to explain).

Sheesh, the whole album of Strictly 4 is NYC style with some Cali influence. Definitely more of the same for 2pacalypse Now...he shouts out the Bay because that's where his commercial success started but that isn't where he learned and honed his craft at. All I'm saying is that his flow style and everything else is NYC to the core no matter (no matter how much he spits Cali love). Tupac had to low key rep NY while in Cali.

Represintin' 4 Ron G(og)- 2Pac
(link for you Kobe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nema98 View Post
Not surprised by NYC and LA, but I would personally place Tupac for NY since he was from there. Some could argue his career tookay of in LA and LA should get credit.
Thank you. You're the first person from out West I seen on the net who acknowledged this. Most just say, "Tupac was only born in NY" as if he didn't grow up there too (see above).

Last edited by Chevalier de Saint-George; 12-28-2015 at 01:56 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2015, 02:20 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,381,017 times
Quote:
Joey,your white so at this point your just trolling lol

Why are you so worried about something that's not in your roots ? LOL
I can't resist.

Quote:
Your upset because Cali crushed N.y at the height of their respective peaks,
CA didn't fire a single shot through the whole beef besides cops. NY was shooting and Death Row was barely ever in NY let alone outside Manhattan.

Quote:
Biggie knew not to respond to Hit em up
Lol Biggie wasn't afraid or he would've stayed out of LA period. Biggie threw subliminals at him because that's who Biggie was. Hit Em Up is so overrated. Simple lyrics that were all talk because neither Pac or the Outlawz or the entire west coast (besideds cops) shot at a single NY rapper. PURE TALK.

Quote:
& divorced faith because of Pac giving her that Thug Passion lol
It's not Biggie's fault his girl was a *****. That's her problem.

Quote:
Wu Tang,Dmc,Dips,Biggie,Tim and alot more were all victims of Westcoast Gangs,Now go make another billboard list about Eminem being the best & be careful to stay clear of the Brooklyn Crips Lol
Again, only Deck got his chain snatched. Wu Tang didn't. Biggie got hit by cops and spent plenty of time on the west coast. Nothing happened to Tim Dog. End of story.

We all know real shooters move in silence.

4 guys from the west coast were shot/shot at by dudes from NY. That doesn't include Pac's murder because that was Southside Crips, meanwhile they're snitching on Puff saying he ordered the hit on Pac and Suge. Lmao

1 guy from the east coast was shot by cops from LA.

Last edited by joeyg2014; 12-28-2015 at 02:37 PM..

Old 12-28-2015, 02:49 PM

Quote:
50 a Crip himself,He also hire Crips out West for protection -Gunit Crips Lol
50 was never a Crip. He signed a couple Crips to his label (Spider Loc). Nobody knows where the hell they went and most don't know who they are. When he does use guards he doesn't use "Crips," unless you would call someone like Ken Shamrock a Crip.

Last edited by joeyg2014; 12-28-2015 at 04:02 PM..

Old 12-28-2015, 02:53 PM

1,564 posts, read 1,654,261 times
Joey,you cant resist ? Lol good one

So is your white area ran by the Nyc Crips or Pink Bloods Lmao

When is your New Billboard article coming out about Post Malone taking over Kendrick & J cole ?? Smh @ this Kid Lol

No matter how you slice it,In the end an N.y rapper was sent back in a box Rest in Peace Chris !!!!

Puffy a Chessecake & Lil cease snitched on Lil kim in court, is this the bad boys you look up to Joey ? But i cant keep going back & forth Joey because after all your like Woody from White man Cant jump trying to fit in with roots your not apart of LMAO END TOPIC

Old 12-28-2015, 02:58 PM

50 Get rich whole Album was Westcoast !!! Said he wanna Crip walk & put on Khakis, He do got a cousin from Grape St in Watts so i see his Cali influence lol

Songs about what's up Blood & Cuzz on a New York Album huh smh

Rikers island is ran by Cali gangs & will be forever now,N.y lost its identity 20 years ago. Pac got an interview telling Biggie stop throwing up gang signs, Bad boy was full of lil kids & R&B singers

Murda Mase aint never murder nobody & not even from Harlem Wow

Old 12-28-2015, 03:06 PM

Stop being obsessed with Black Gangs & Rap wars Joey,This is not what your parents raised you to learn about,Go walk your dogs in central park & take off that Wu tang sweater Lol

Be yourself Joe Smh, its not worth it believe me.Nobody in Brooklyn or Compton care about what you think.I got Love for the real New york,The original Gangsta New York.All this Asap rocky & Chicken noodle Soup New york is Terrible lol,Jim Jones dressing like Eazy only to get ran out the rucker is examples of what trying to be something your not can get you.

Let this be a lesson Joey & stop resisting !!!! You should really be embarrassed of yourself because i know your a grown white man obsessed with Brooklyn & Cali gang wars LMAO

Old 12-28-2015, 03:11 PM

80sKid,you dont get a response unfortunately lol

But i will say Me against the World had a song dedicated to the old school from NYC,His Thug Life Group was all L.A cats,His 1st Album to his Last album he was a California resident making California songs.

Old 12-28-2015, 03:36 PM

Quote:
So is your white area ran by the Nyc Crips or Pink Bloods Lmao
My family's area was run by the Bonanno family and black gangs weren't allowed in the neighborhood. Lol

Quote:
When is your New Billboard article coming out about Post Malone taking over Kendrick & J cole ?? Smh @ this Kid Lol
??

Quote:
No matter how you slice it,In the end an N.y rapper was sent back in a box Rest in Peace Chris !!!!
But 2 of CA's boys were buried. One courtesy of NY, and the other courtesy of Puff Daddy (according to LA Crips themselves).

Quote:
Puffy a Chessecake & Lil cease snitched on Lil kim in court, is this the bad boys you look up to Joey ? But i cant keep going back & forth Joey because after all your like Woody from White man Cant jump trying to fit in with roots your not apart of LMAO END TOPIC
Lil Kim committed perjury on a shooting case she couldn't win and hated Lil Cease and them anyway. Ironically, the shooting happened outside Hot 97 I believe. The same spot Kevin Reed another one of your LA boys was shot lol. But anyway, the feds had the shooting on tape and they had the phone taps. What was Cease and them supposed to do? But hey, at least Kim didn't faint in the courtroom, nor did her ex fiance (the kind of gangster Suge wishes he was) who got a life sentence for the murder of SIX PEOPLE.

Is Suge still out cold for fainting in the courtroom or what?

Last edited by joeyg2014; 12-28-2015 at 04:12 PM..

Old 12-28-2015, 03:52 PM

Quote:
50 Get rich whole Album was Westcoast !!! Said he wanna Crip walk & put on Khakis, He do got a cousin from Grape St in Watts so i see his Cali influence lol Songs about what's up Blood & Cuzz on a New York Album huh smh
That was lyrics to a damn song. Stop misleading people. That's why we continue to argue, not because I want to be "black" or any of that (I don't lol believe me). But because you try to spread misinformation, get called on it, then come up with some other type of misinformation. That's been the cycle this whole thread with you.

Here is the rest of the lyric:
I've been out in LA with Dre and Snoop for so long
I'm fin ta Crip walk and put some mo'her****ing khakis on
Naw that's aight man I ain't got nothin to prove

Quote:
Rikers island is ran by Cali gangs & will be forever now,
Who cares about Riker's. That's a jail, not a prison. Nobody who's sentenced stays there for more than a year. All the big bosses go to federal penitentiaries. Riker's thing is UBN. The founder being Mack who was from NY. Stop trying to make it seem like dudes from Cali walked into NY and started shooting and taking over. They didn't do a damn thing.

Quote:
Murda Mase aint never murder nobody & not even from Harlem Wow
I never talked about Mase. Not sure why you're bringing him up.

Last edited by joeyg2014; 12-28-2015 at 04:01 PM..

Old 12-28-2015, 03:55 PM

Joey,I bet your Area today is Ran by Black gangs,Jamaican
Bloods & West indian Crips Run N.y !!!

Everything else you talking about is your White boy excitement to continue talking about Black Rap wars lol

My job here is done, Truth hurts i know.Pac sold more than Biggie,Jay & Nas Combined lmao Death row was worth 750 million in 5 years,Cali gangs run N.y streets & jails, Kendrick said he the king of N.y & Dre worth a billion. GAME OVER
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City