U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2017, 05:31 PM

1 posts, read 257 times

Advertisements

Hello, I am 21 years old, gay male studying Marketing. I currently live in Wisconsin. Going to a University here. I will be transferring in the fall. I have been accepted into Loyola and Depaul in Chicago and FIU in Miami. I love the nightlife. I go to boystown almost every weekend just to dance and hang out. But I hate the cold here. I went to Miami once, but it was so expensive to go out. I was thinking of maybe trying to ASU in Arizona or University of Houston. Orlando can maybe be an option but I am not so sure where I can go for a good nightlife and a college life. I love Chicago but hate the cold, so PLEASE help!
Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2017, 05:53 PM

3,931 posts, read 2,342,554 times
My opinion, go to the one with the best academics

Old 06-05-2017, 09:31 PM

5,789 posts, read 6,345,713 times
Are you trying to be in one of the megacities and gay meccas? Or just looking for nightlife and low cost?

If it's the latter then you could do well in any number of southern college towns. You would want to avoid some of the less progressive ones (e.g. MS) but generally speaking they should offer enough of a nightlife scene, vibrancy, while still being on the cheaper side.

And sure, I think ASU should be an option. UofH perhaps although I'm not too certain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or