U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-17-2008, 09:06 PM
 
Location: Chicago
15,587 posts, read 22,380,796 times
Reputation: 1761

Advertisements

You losers out there need a better hobby than coming on our board and exposing how stupid the people in cali really are.

 
Old 07-17-2008, 11:18 PM
 
Location: Chicagoland
4,028 posts, read 6,222,183 times
Reputation: 1305
Quote:
Originally Posted by californialove24 View Post
aattention all chicagoins You guys say La isto spwal out in fact it is but do you know what other city is more spwaled out then la Houston La is 469 sq miles and houston is 450 sq miles so bull h-town is to suburben la is and just another thing CHICAGO = WALKABLE and L.A.= DRIVEABLE and since la is so spwaled out its so driveable and californians dont even complane if la is so spwaled out thats why everyone in la has a car and for those who say la is so expensive tell you how poor people in chicago is and how almost 4 million of angelinos are rich and can actually afford living in La and another thing chicago is not more urban then la heres a fact downtown chicago is way more urban than downtown La but chicago area (which means its suburbs ) and La area . La area is more ubanised than chicago area in fact la area is 2nd after the newyork rochester are so its plain la is better and whats funny is that socal has more population than the whole entire state of illinois
Use Grammar.

Your post makes little sense.

Actually Houston is more like 600 square miles and Los Angeles is more like 500. Chicago is a mere 240. We are denser and and a more walkable city. Chicago families earn on average $7,000 more than there Los Angeles counterparts. People usually don't want to drive everywhere so the fact that Los Angeles is so suburban isn't a strong case for it being very urban. So yuo bragging that it has a lot of area 2nd only to New York Rochester? isn't helping your argument and it is actually wrong.
 
Old 07-18-2008, 08:55 AM
 
Location: Phoenix metro
20,005 posts, read 67,942,110 times
Reputation: 10048
Quote:
Originally Posted by californialove24 View Post
aattention all chicagoins You guys say La isto spwal out in fact it is but do you know what other city is more spwaled out then la Houston La is 469 sq miles and houston is 450 sq miles so bull h-town is to suburben la is and just another thing CHICAGO = WALKABLE and L.A.= DRIVEABLE and since la is so spwaled out its so driveable and californians dont even complane if la is so spwaled out thats why everyone in la has a car and for those who say la is so expensive tell you how poor people in chicago is and how almost 4 million of angelinos are rich and can actually afford living in La and another thing chicago is not more urban then la heres a fact downtown chicago is way more urban than downtown La but chicago area (which means its suburbs ) and La area . La area is more ubanised than chicago area in fact la area is 2nd after the newyork rochester are so its plain la is better and whats funny is that socal has more population than the whole entire state of illinois
Lo siento, no comprende. Yo no hablar Los Angelesish.

 
Old 07-18-2008, 09:03 AM
 
11,972 posts, read 26,845,822 times
Reputation: 4547
I truly hope that "californialove24" is like 15 years old or something, and hasn't made it all the way to age 24 with those language and writing skills. I mean, no one on these boards is writing academic treatises--and we're all prone to typos--but YIKES!
 
Old 07-19-2008, 08:24 PM
 
Location: Irvine,Oc,Ca
1,423 posts, read 4,136,067 times
Reputation: 662
no way i just found this the only why nyc meterpolitan area is more populated then greater la area is because greater nyc and chicago have more land area than la go look it up greater nyc and chicago have more land area then la does and greater nyc also counts nj,connecticuit,and rhode island as its metropolitan when la only has five counties which are in the same state . and chicago thinks la is to suburben look at greater chicago area of land its more than greater la so this just tells me you chicagoinas are so dum and its also tells me that hicago more suburben than la so stop with the la is to suburben because chicago is more suburben so nuff said
 
Old 07-19-2008, 08:27 PM
 
Location: Chicago
38,691 posts, read 86,783,990 times
Reputation: 29355
Quote:
Originally Posted by californialove24 View Post
no way i just found this the only why nyc meterpolitan area is more populated then greater la area is because greater nyc and chicago have more land area than la go look it up greater nyc and chicago have more land area then la does and greater nyc also counts nj,connecticuit,and rhode island as its metropolitan when la only has five counties which are in the same state . and chicago thinks la is to suburben look at greater chicago area of land its more than greater la so this just tells me you chicagoinas are so dum and its also tells me that hicago more suburben than la so stop with the la is to suburben because chicago is more suburben so nuff said
wow this is the most incoherent block of text ive seen here in weeks who needs capitalization or punctuation anyway gabba gabba hey and a partridge in a pair tree baba booey if i were a jelly doughnut would you eat me im chevy chase and your not kthxbye
 
Old 07-19-2008, 08:29 PM
 
Location: Irvine,Oc,Ca
1,423 posts, read 4,136,067 times
Reputation: 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
Lo siento, no comprende. Yo no hablar Los Angelesish.

learn spanish man dont even try to speak spanish if you just cant speak spanish . and why are you posting spanissh to quote me because i dont even know what you said to me wat is it you scared you know it i just proved it to u chicago is more spread out then la just look at the area of chicago metropolitan area and greater la thats the truth now you tell me whats more suburben in your face dont even put stuff on this thread to defend chicago when you have nothing to back your self up i just backed up la and now and proved you wrong
 
Old 07-19-2008, 08:31 PM
 
Location: Chicago
15,587 posts, read 22,380,796 times
Reputation: 1761
)*&uijhbjf%&rfugbgmjbdkj)&&^*%^fyghvjhdkljmioh&*(y &(hi
 
Old 07-19-2008, 08:33 PM
 
Location: Irvine,Oc,Ca
1,423 posts, read 4,136,067 times
Reputation: 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengerfire View Post
You losers out there need a better hobby than coming on our board and exposing how stupid the people in cali really are.
actually im new to this i just write things not knowing wat im really writing srry but im telling you the facts. that greater chicago has more land than greater la and that tells you that chicago is more suburben and yes h-town is more spread out then la so stop with the la is to spreadout complains . ill try to write better
 
Old 07-19-2008, 08:36 PM
 
Location: Irvine,Oc,Ca
1,423 posts, read 4,136,067 times
Reputation: 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
Use Grammar.

Your post makes little sense.

Actually Houston is more like 600 square miles and Los Angeles is more like 500. Chicago is a mere 240. We are denser and and a more walkable city. Chicago families earn on average $7,000 more than there Los Angeles counterparts. People usually don't want to drive everywhere so the fact that Los Angeles is so suburban isn't a strong case for it being very urban. So yuo bragging that it has a lot of area 2nd only to New York Rochester? isn't helping your argument and it is actually wrong.
i will use grammar next time thanks for the advice i was looking at my post i notice there ws not periods . thanks you !!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top