U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which is better?
Houston 17 18.48%
Atlanta 37 40.22%
Miami 9 9.78%
Vegas 29 31.52%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2019, 08:57 AM

1,991 posts, read 780,500 times

Advertisements

Btw depending on what race you are might be a benefit to your choice.

Atlanta - African American strip clubs
Vegas - white women strippers
NYC/NJ - Dominican/Puerto Rican strippers
Miami - black and Hispanic strippers.

As a black man I donít know any other black person who talks about going to Vegas or Portland to enjoy strippers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2019, 06:37 AM

89 posts, read 59,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
Why is Houston in this poll? lol
My Thoughts exactly. Dallas should be here! I like a Houston don't get me wrong but Dallas Strip Clubs are too good to not be in the conversation!

Old 02-16-2019, 06:40 AM

89 posts, read 59,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep View Post
Wow. Didnít know that. You canít tell with the amount of songs still biggin it up. Looks like it just happened in November.

For the purposes of this thread, we can still use it since it was still open as of Nov.

My biggest criticism of Atlanta is that the strip clubs donít attract racially diverse recognition. For example, my family from all over go on about Magic City, but Iím also black...if I ask lots white people at my job about it?? They have no clue what Iím talking about, which is so odd given the reach of the club in my community.

I donít know if Miami and Vegas are like that; I feel like Houston is that way because their scene is also solely bolstered by hip-hop.
Who Cares, different people like different things. "More for Me"if those other ppl don't like Magic City. They are what drive prices up. Who needs them?! Lol

Old 02-17-2019, 01:29 PM

30 posts, read 5,794 times
you must don't know but Houston is the new Atlanta. everybody moving their from all over. google it

Old 02-18-2019, 07:36 AM

6,697 posts, read 7,566,280 times
Wow, which city wants to claim this crown?

Old Yesterday, 08:51 AM

661 posts, read 1,625,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis2Indy View Post
My Thoughts exactly. Dallas should be here! I like a Houston don't get me wrong but Dallas Strip Clubs are too good to not be in the conversation!
umm I'm going to have to disagree with you on that for Dallas strip clubs. They had some of the wackest strip clubs I've been to.

Old Yesterday, 11:16 AM

709 posts, read 294,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyraBrian View Post
Portland's strip club culture nicely meshes with its dive bar culture. In my opinion, that gives them a "cultural" advantage.
About half of the strip clubs in Portland are inside of dive bars.

Old Yesterday, 11:22 AM

266 posts, read 97,402 times
I won't lie...after traveling throughout the Caribbean, Latin America and Europe, US strip clubs no matter the city are LAME. But I associate this the most with Vegas for some reason.

Old Today, 02:32 PM

7,312 posts, read 12,014,039 times
Baltimore needs to be mentioned! Look up the Block....20 clubs in the middle of downtown right next to city hall and police headquarters.

New Orleans is also known for its strip clubs, or at least Bourbon Street is, its part of that whole debauchery scene. All of them are extremely overpriced and tourist oriented.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or