U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Most overrated city in the US
New York City 340 21.82%
Los Angeles, California 336 21.57%
Atlanta, Georgia 351 22.53%
Orlando, Florida 243 15.60%
Washington, D.C. 107 6.87%
Miami, Florida 197 12.64%
Chicago, Illinois 163 10.46%
San Francisco, California 168 10.78%
Austin, Texas 298 19.13%
Las Vegas, Nevada 269 17.27%
Honolulu, Hawaii 73 4.69%
Other 135 8.66%
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 11 0.71%
New Orleans, Louisiana 9 0.58%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1558. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 11:49 PM

4,155 posts, read 4,328,149 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycjowww View Post
wow i wonder how long it took you to make that up? wow.

this is beyond of the retard stage because my cousin hates the heat but loves sports.

he personally prefers indoor sports over outdoor sports any day as do a lot of people.

YOU LOOSE. you will go home with no money tonight.
When your cousin plays tennis indoors on a beautiful spring day, does he usually loose?

Maybe he needs to start a campaign to dome over Flushing Meadow and play the Open in January.

Old 09-10-2012, 11:51 PM

6,836 posts, read 12,447,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nslander View Post
When your cousin plays tennis indoors on a beautiful spring day, does he usually loose?

Maybe he needs to start a campaign to dome over Flushing Meadow and play the Open in January.
boringggg. now your questioning people? i guess you thought your logic was exact didn't you??

your from long beach? if so i prefer the real Cambodia thank you.

425 posts, read 272,295 times
Quote:
yes i prefer the heat but i prefer the heat in 4 seasons. whats hard to get?? and it makes perfect sense because nyc never gets below 0 or even close to 0

so if it were to go below 30 i would indeed be irate. But this isnt Montreal Canada so im not worried.

As i said i like my fashion and i like looking different. nyc and northeastern weather is the best.

yea keep your boring smog weather. You probably have a choking accent.

Good point.

Winter fashion is another thing we anticipate.

People like to dress up.

I guess that means theyre "dumb."

Left Coasters got some brilliant logic. What I wanna know is why Angelenos waste so much time on here if the weathers so envious and perfect.

14,037 posts, read 22,097,498 times
Quote:
o wow your my age so that means your parents must of moved you their. im dying to see the haitian population in NC, and i know a Haitian pastor in my old church who lived in dallas. He said they got a good number out their though i would think Houston has more?
Houston has a good number of Haitians.

Old 09-10-2012, 11:54 PM

Maybe Angelenos are jealous their upstate cousin is the better city.

How could it be? Its colder! and foggier! People wear jackets all the time! Oh my!

Old 09-10-2012, 11:56 PM

9,832 posts, read 7,384,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by resuelppA View Post
Youre an idiot.

The heat and sun also makes you want colder and overcast days as well. It works both ways. I know tons of people anticipating the coming months.

Im not saying people love being in snowstorms and blizzards, no different than people would love being in an earthquake or having their home burned down from wildfires or dealing with smog.

Its a shame you cant experience an autumn or changing leaves either, or crisp clear skies.
Do they enjoy getting whipped in leather bars?

It's a lot different than that. Earthquakes occur only sporadically. The last one was 18 years ago. You have to deal with that crap weather every single year. You even had a "storm of the century" in 1993 that ended far more lives than the Northridge quake. But hey, you put up with it, so you're a manly person. Pfft.

Btw, complaining about smog, when you live in filthy city full of trash bags, sewer rats, bed bugs and subway cars that smell like fresh urine = priceless. No wonder you can't wait to get out. I don't blame you.

Old 09-10-2012, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by resuelppA View Post
Maybe Angelenos are jealous their upstate cousin is the better city.

How could it be? Its colder! and foggier! People wear jackets all the time! Oh my!
their missing out for real.

Old 09-10-2012, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Do they enjoy getting whipped in leather bars.

It's a lot different than that. Earthquakes occur only sporadically. The last one was 18 years ago. You have to deal with that crap weather every single year. You even had a "storm of the century" in 1993 that ended far more lives than the Northridge quake. But hey, you put up with it, so you're a manly person. Pfft.

Btw, complaining about smog, when you live in filthy city full of trash bags, sewer rats, bed bugs and subway cars that smell like fresh urine = priceless. No wonder you can't wait to get out. I don't blame you.
actually Californians deal with forest fires everyday. i was just watching cnn. forest fighters might as well be part of your culture out their lol.

none of that stuff over hear.

your air so is so thick that your forest don't need a cigarette to light up.

Old 09-10-2012, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Do they enjoy getting whipped in leather bars.

Winters like we've had recently dont exist that often either. Earthquakes happen all the time, but they barely register enough to make a big stink about it, but the big one is looming. Better watch out. I hope youre getting the most out of your weather the world is so envious about yet the majority dont live there.

Pssst.

Im not in the city.

Old 09-10-2012, 11:58 PM

9,832 posts, read 7,384,349 times
What's winter fashion? Is that when you NYC tough guys dress up like you're about to invade Moscow?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or