U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Vegas or Houston?
Las Vegas 31 46.27%
Houston 36 53.73%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 04:51 PM

2,271 posts, read 4,416,080 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael84 View Post
That was a freak accident. Not as bad as 2 adults purposely shooting kids for stepping on their lawn
I wasn't saying one was better than the other...I was just asking. IMO they're both bad. Talk about defense... Girl pssh. (I can't wait until someone comes to delete the whole 6th page, which is off topic.)

Old 05-10-2009, 04:52 PM

8,900 posts, read 12,732,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theSUBlime View Post
I wasn't saying one was better than the other...I was just asking. IMO they're both bad. Talk about defense... Girl pssh.
Uhh, not as bad as rednecks killing children.

Old 05-10-2009, 04:53 PM

269 posts, read 405,953 times
Quote:
LOL ok, so you're my mom and you know everywhere I've traveled?
No, you posted a list of all the places you have travelled to. It included some random states and Caribbean islands. I would not really classify that as "traveling all over." Though you sure do act like you have

Old 05-10-2009, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie28 View Post
No, you posted a list of all the places you have travelled to. It included some random states and Caribbean islands. I would not really classify that as "traveling all over." Though you sure do act like you have

Those were just major cities thread...lol. I've been to WA, OR, NV, AZ, FL, GA, VA, MO, IL, MD, DE, NJ, PA, all the New England states, plus all over the caribbean, Bermuda, and add Greece and Turkey to that list as of this summer (pretty good for someone who just turned 25). It's interesting with these people who claim I "never" travel never responded to that thread about which major cities you've been to. Especially you, who has apparently read it but never responded about which ones you've been to. Interesting

Old 05-10-2009, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Those were just major cities thread...lol. I've been to WA, OR, NV, AZ, FL, GA, VA, MO, IL, MD, DE, NJ, PA, all the New England states, plus all over the caribbean, Bermuda, and add Greece and Turkey to that list as of this summer (pretty good for someone who just turned 25). It's interesting with these people who claim I "never" travel never responded to that thread about which major cities you've been to. Especially you, who has apparently read it but never responded about which ones you've been to. Interesting
I don't know what thread you are talking about. It was this post: http://www.city-data.com/forum/8341930-post818.html

You are constantly bashing places, using the "well I've travelled ALL over.." claim to substantiate your opinions. It's hilarious..because you haven't.

Old 05-10-2009, 05:09 PM

Quote:
I don't know what thread you are talking about. It was this post: http://www.city-data.com/forum/8341930-post818.html

You are constantly bashing places, using the "well I've travelled ALL over.." claim to substantiate your opinions. It's hilarious..because you haven't.

Umm, that's basically the same list...lol. Just add NV and AZ to that list. I don't believe you've traveled anywhere. I don't see your post in that long thread where practically almost everyone on CD responded to

Old 05-10-2009, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Umm, that's basically the same list...lol. Just add NV and AZ to that list. I don't believe you've traveled anywhere. I don't see your post in that long thread where practically almost everyone on CD responded to
Right, so you have not "travelled all over." So, stop acting like you have.

Yes, I have. US travel is not that exciting for me - I did most of that when I was younger with my parents. I'll get to do a lot more international travel once I move back to A'dam in 3 months

Old 05-10-2009, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Right, so you have not "travelled all over." So, stop acting like you have.

Yes, I have. US travel is not that exciting for me - I did most of that when I was younger with my parents. I'll get to do a lot more international travel once I move back to A'dam in 3 months

I don't believe it

20 states and 3 caribbean islands is pretty good considering I just turned 25. Most people I know have been to like 5 states. I'd consider that fairly well traveled. And to think, I get to live in the most sought after city to live in and get to travel the world

Old 05-10-2009, 05:21 PM

Quote:
I don't believe it

20 states and 3 caribbean islands is pretty good considering I just turned 25. Most people I know have been to like 5 states.
Oh darn, you don't believe me? I'll be sure to take a pic when we get there for you.

You must not know many well travelled people. Funny, because "the people I know think/say/etc." is your favorite anectodal evidence.

Old 05-10-2009, 05:24 PM

Quote:
I don't believe it

20 states and 3 caribbean islands is pretty good considering I just turned 25. Most people I know have been to like 5 states. I'd consider that fairly well traveled. And to think, I get to live in the most sought after city to live in and get to travel the world
You are moving to Long Island, and you have stated that you NEVER go out. Wow, I'm so...jealous...

I get to live in the most progressive city in the world and get to travel the world

I've had enough of this conversation. You are seriously weird.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or