U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which would fit my preferences the best?
L.A. 29 21.48%
NYC 49 36.30%
Chicago 57 42.22%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 02:46 PM

107 posts, read 96,924 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Social Network View Post
3 hockey teams (NHL). New Jersey Devils, New York Rangers, & New York Islanders
Thank you. That makes two baseball teams, two football teams, two basketball teams, three hockey teams in New York City metro. Chicago sports pale in comparison. Case closed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2011, 02:46 PM

999 posts, read 1,393,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
It's not playing.
I really hope I get banned. I will admit I am addicted to City-Data so as much as I try to stay away I can't. Banning me definitely will utilize my time much better than I am stupidly doing now and arguing with morons.

Old 08-09-2011, 03:59 PM

101 posts, read 80,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miami11 View Post
Thank you. That makes two baseball teams, two football teams, two basketball teams, three hockey teams in New York City metro. Chicago sports pale in comparison. Case closed.
But, but, Chi-caaago has the Cubs!

With such a tradition of utter incompetence, could there be a more appropriate pairing of city and sports team?

Old 08-09-2011, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas101 View Post

With such a tradition of utter incompetence, could there be a more appropriate pairing of city and sports team?
Yeah posting to yourself again Dallas. See there is that wink again that you and Miami like to use when talking about sports.

Funny yes, the Cubs are quite terrible, but for being as terrible as we are, we are pretty damn popular. Says a lot doesn't it?

Old 08-09-2011, 04:05 PM

101 posts, read 80,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikid View Post
Funny yes, the Cubs are quite terrible, but for being as terrible as we are, we are pretty damn popular. Says a lot doesn't it?
Maybe "birds of a feather flock together"?

Loveable losers unite! Rise up from the cornfields and factories!

Old 08-09-2011, 04:07 PM

Quote:

Hey at least we are loveable losers. You on the other hand are a pathetic loser.

Old 08-09-2011, 04:26 PM

4,028 posts, read 6,225,481 times
Quote:
I really hope I get banned. I will admit I am addicted to City-Data so as much as I try to stay away I can't. Banning me definitely will utilize my time much better than I am stupidly doing now and arguing with morons.
Don't get banned, we don't need a higher percentage of idiots.

I'm upset with the mods not seeing that these things are clearly trolling yet it takes forever for them to be banned.

Old 08-09-2011, 04:27 PM

1,806 posts, read 3,254,505 times
Quote:

You are repping Dallas with your user name. That is pretty much the cornfields.

Old 08-09-2011, 05:34 PM

Quote:

I wish i could rep you up. I think the Cubs simply epitomize Chicago: great history, undeniably, and then century of terrible performance with even worse excuses for it...

Old 08-09-2011, 06:41 PM

Quote:

You, you mean, the Cubs are popular? Where? How? I mean of course they are popular in Chicago abd the region but outside? You gotta be kidding now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City