U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2009, 07:10 PM

18,211 posts, read 25,902,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantaATL View Post
T.I wouldnt say such those are you bias views you choose to believe they are better i choose to believe that T.I is better. downsouth music is wack anyway but if i had to pick one person to listen too would be T.I. I my opnion doesnt need to be question by no one at the End of the day its your opinion everyone is not going to agree with what you say as well as what I say.You would argue with people all the time on this subject, just because you think scarface is a better does not make him a better Rapper thats your opinion same for me . So stop trying to question my judgement on how i view things
We are not having this discussion on who you like better. We are having the discussion on who is the better lyricist. And most people that follows hip hop and knows hip hop will tell you that Scarface and Andre 3000 lyrically destroys TI. Also, I've already mentioned many artists from the South and the South is not wack. The problem that I see from you is that you get your music from the television and the radio. Where hip hop is basically dead. Hip Hop lives off the radio and tv.

Old 02-12-2009, 09:36 PM

2,783 posts, read 6,256,000 times
T.I.? LOL...Scarface ess-h-eye-tee-ess on T.I. ...

Old 02-12-2009, 09:49 PM

9,223 posts, read 13,446,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
T.I.? LOL...Scarface ess-h-eye-tee-ess on T.I. ...
I've spent like ten minutes trying to figure this out and still can't.

Old 02-13-2009, 12:00 AM

1,303 posts, read 1,658,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
We are not having this discussion on who you like better. We are having the discussion on who is the better lyricist. And most people that follows hip hop and knows hip hop will tell you that Scarface and Andre 3000 lyrically destroys TI. Also, I've already mentioned many artists from the South and the South is not wack. The problem that I see from you is that you get your music from the television and the radio. Where hip hop is basically dead. Hip Hop lives off the radio and tv.

No Hip hop in the South is wack ID rather listen too northern rappers than southern rappers. Plus hip hop there is nothin inspiring about it most artist in the south rap about BS the only true artist that really has something real to say is NAS. I mostly listen to Gospel something thats uplifting to my spirit. Again some people will say T.I kills in Lyrics some say he doesnt its your opinion theres No wrong or right. If they did a poll today And T.I was winning you would not agree and if the did a poll with andre 3000 or scarface and they were winning some people might disagree these statements that we are making are based on what we feel there is no Truth behind what you say theres no wrong about what you say. but in my opinion he does kill both of them. who is next too quote me. I have nothing but time

Old 02-13-2009, 05:30 AM

Why don't we make a poll in the entertainment section?

Just did: Who is the better lyricist?

Old 02-13-2009, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel713 View Post
Why don't we make a poll in the entertainment section?

Just did: Who is the better lyricist?

A poll around America not on this forum

Old 02-13-2009, 07:20 AM

18,211 posts, read 25,902,249 times
Quote:
No Hip hop in the South is wack ID rather listen too northern rappers than southern rappers. Plus hip hop there is nothin inspiring about it most artist in the south rap about BS the only true artist that really has something real to say is NAS. I mostly listen to Gospel something thats uplifting to my spirit. Again some people will say T.I kills in Lyrics some say he doesnt its your opinion theres No wrong or right. If they did a poll today And T.I was winning you would not agree and if the did a poll with andre 3000 or scarface and they were winning some people might disagree these statements that we are making are based on what we feel there is no Truth behind what you say theres no wrong about what you say. but in my opinion he does kill both of them. who is next too quote me. I have nothing but time
1. The rappers I provided on the page before this does not rap about BS. They rap about the real things that happen in the communities and the uplifting movement of the community. They do not talk about women, cars, and money. Have you heard any of the rappers that I provided on the page before this?

2. You're still not getting it. I never questioned who you liked. I questioned why you think TI is a better lyricist than Andre 3000 who's been in the game a quarter of TI's life. Do you know what we are talking about when we say lyricist? Because contrary to popular belief, most hip hop heads would list Andre 3000 anyday over TI as far as lyricism goes.

Old 02-13-2009, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
1. The rappers I provided on the page before this does not rap about BS. They rap about the real things that happen in the communities and the uplifting movement of the community. They do not talk about women, cars, and money. Have you heard any of the rappers that I provided on the page before this?

2. You're still not getting it. I never questioned who you liked. I questioned why you think TI is a better lyricist than Andre 3000 who's been in the game a quarter of TI's life. Do you know what we are talking about when we say lyricist? Because contrary to popular belief, most hip hop heads would list Andre 3000 anyday over TI as far as lyricism goes.

I still think T.I is better lyrically ( Anything else you wanna add)

Old 02-13-2009, 02:16 PM

Quote:
I still think T.I is better lyrically ( Anything else you wanna add)
You still haven't even given any examples of some of TI's strongest songs in your opinion compared to those of Scarface and Andre 3000.

Old 02-13-2009, 08:54 PM

2,783 posts, read 6,256,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel713 View Post
I've spent like ten minutes trying to figure this out and still can't.
They're spellings of different letters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or