U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: Who do you want to be the next president of the United States of America?
Barack Obama 111 63.79%
John McCain 63 36.21%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 12:11 AM

3 posts, read 2,771 times
i really see true colors of people comin out no where with off wall stuff its sad mcain has his years of 27 years maybe more and sarah palin make women look bad mccain is rasict and palin and geroge bush crew . macain has did lot crazy things he talk about muslims when he got some of them had vote for him obama its for a change hopefuly he keep real 100 percent truth then these so call potictal congress and others suppose to help us well some of them if had some if i wrong help me out but time dont wait for no man people are you ready for change are you ready for obama
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2008, 12:47 AM

3,940 posts, read 9,548,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suryoyo View Post
In one site I read and it said that he's from egypt (but he was born in Hawaii).
He's second name (Hussein) is NOT Christian name, it's islam name.
I think if Americans voted based on NAME there would have never been a Bush presidency.

Old 10-25-2008, 01:23 AM

25 posts, read 23,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBanany View Post
I think if Americans voted based on NAME there would have never been a Bush presidency.

Old 10-25-2008, 02:20 AM

40,060 posts, read 19,377,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBanany View Post
I'll be interested to see if Americans vote, period. The recent trend towards a 60% turnout of the electorate guarantees two things: one, that whoever wins will not be voted in by a majority of the people, and two, that sleazy politicians who benefit from public apathy will be having another four-year free pass.

Old 10-25-2008, 05:24 AM

4,085 posts, read 8,397,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyeric23 View Post
i really see true colors of people comin out no where with off wall stuff its sad mcain has his years of 27 years maybe more and sarah palin make women look bad mccain is rasict and palin and geroge bush crew . macain has did lot crazy things he talk about muslims when he got some of them had vote for him obama its for a change hopefuly he keep real 100 percent truth then these so call potictal congress and others suppose to help us well some of them if had some if i wrong help me out but time dont wait for no man people are you ready for change are you ready for obama
Aren't there prerequisites for posting here? There should be.

Old 10-25-2008, 09:16 PM

1,734 posts, read 3,515,512 times
Quote:
...you've got to be joking

Old 10-25-2008, 09:32 PM

0 posts, read 266,857 times
Definitely Obama.

Old 10-25-2008, 09:33 PM

3,253 posts, read 3,835,857 times
Quote:
sdljf sld lskjkdssk ggk slkd slaoiew sgjpoq!!!

sosf alwn sk k swp slgj?

oier ljgsl lskslapjfsk!!!

Old 10-26-2008, 03:19 PM

300 posts, read 676,357 times
Dont ever vote for muslims.
Muslims want us non muslims dead, in their heart, i know it.
DONT VOTE FOR OBAMA.
Republicans > Democrats
McCain > Obama
Any other religion > Islam

Dont support terrorists.

Old 10-26-2008, 03:24 PM

142 posts, read 33,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnishAmerican View Post
Dont ever vote for muslims.
Muslims want us non muslims dead, in their heart, i know it.
DONT VOTE FOR OBAMA.
Republicans > Democrats
McCain > Obama
Any other religion > Islam

Dont support terrorists.
You're right
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City