Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 11:05 AM

1,666 posts, read 2,839,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitlove View Post
once again where exactly did I say most women in ATL are from Detroit? go back and read what I said......besides it wasn't directed to you anyway

This what you said...

so there are no classy women in Detroit? smh

and while your talking a good % of these "classy ATL" chicks are originally from Detroit anyway. Don't believe me? start asking these women where they... post number 139..

A good percentage of them arent from Detroit.. Majority of the Migration of women that are here came from other southern cities and NE. There are some classy women from detroit that are here but not a good percentage. I would love for you to come back to Atlanta and I can take you too some places where there are alot of Classy professional Women and we can start asking them where there from and lets see What regions comes up the most..

Last edited by MikeandIke27; 03-26-2011 at 11:14 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2011, 11:10 AM

6,836 posts, read 15,399,613 times
Quote:
That is not what I said. Someone said you can find classy black women in ATL and if you like hoodrats go to Detroit.....all I said was a "good" percentage of those "classy" black women are originally from Detroit. That is all. I could say the same about a good percentage (not all, not most, not the majority etc) are from NY, Chicago, FL and many other cities as well. Which is true. There are a lot of blacks in ATL from other cities with better jobs and living better than many of the natives
yea this sounds much better and reasonable.

Old 03-26-2011, 11:13 AM

1,666 posts, read 2,839,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycjowww View Post
yea this sounds much better and reasonable.

Right sounds reasonable but I still wouldnt say A good percentage of them.

Old 03-26-2011, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandIke27 View Post
Right sounds reasonable but I still wouldnt say A good percentage of them.
o ok i think id need to ask around myself when i go down their next time.

Old 03-26-2011, 11:43 AM

Location: Detroit's eastside, downtown Detroit in near future!
2,053 posts, read 4,391,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandIke27 View Post
This what you said...

so there are no classy women in Detroit? smh

and while your talking a good % of these "classy ATL" chicks are originally from Detroit anyway. Don't believe me? start asking these women where they... post number 139..

A good percentage of them arent from Detroit.. Majority of the Migration of women that are here came from other southern cities and NE. There are some classy women from detroit that are here but not a good percentage. I would love for you to come back to Atlanta and I can take you too some places where there are alot of Classy professional Women and we can start asking them where there from and lets see What regions comes up the most..
Once again "a good %" does not equal to most, majority etc. So what the hell are you talking about? Like I said, I wasn't talking to you anyway, while you hopping on the NE **** smh. What is different between that and what I said to nycjwowwow? nothing

Old 03-26-2011, 11:45 AM

Quote:
o ok i think id need to ask around myself when i go down their next time.
he's just read into my post wrong. please tell me what is different between my original post and the what I said to you?

Old 03-26-2011, 01:20 PM

Quote:
he's just read into my post wrong. please tell me what is different between my original post and the what I said to you?
yea when he resent the post it did say "good percentage" not "majority" so it was indeed a mix up of words.

Old 03-27-2011, 11:58 AM

Quote:
yea when he resent the post it did say "good percentage" not "majority" so it was indeed a mix up of words.
yea, I guess he just was upset because I said to start asking where some of these chicks are from. Once again, it wasn't directed towards him. The sarcastic remark was for the person talking **** about hoodrats in Detroit

Old 07-28-2021, 06:58 PM

313 posts, read 159,530 times
Black Men on social network has a interesting top 10
Cities or places to Find Single attractive black women
1 Atlanta Ga
2 Texas Houston Dallas and Austin etc
3 New York city area NJ Pn
4 D.C or The whole DMV
5 New Orleans
6 Florida Miami Orlando Jville etc
7 California La County SF/Oakland Bay Area
8 Charlotte NC
9 Chicago
10 Boston

Old 07-30-2021, 08:46 AM

21,628 posts, read 12,718,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivemoor89 View Post
Black Men on social network has a interesting top 10
Cities or places to Find Single attractive black women
1 Atlanta Ga
2 Texas Houston Dallas and Austin etc
3 New York city area NJ Pn
4 D.C or The whole DMV
5 New Orleans
6 Florida Miami Orlando Jville etc
7 California La County SF/Oakland Bay Area
8 Charlotte NC
9 Chicago
10 Boston
Boston makes sense on this list for sure. It excels in this specific area if you're a black man. Quality women too. California too...

Are the women in the DMV actually single though? Lol.

Even though I've been to NYC a bunch m never around single people.

TX ATL go without saying

NOLA and Florida sort of surprised me idk why.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City