U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Where Would You Rather Live?
Scranton 50 49.02%
Hell 52 50.98%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Old 12-27-2008, 12:22 AM
 
Location: Polish Hill, Pittsburgh, PA
29,626 posts, read 65,694,190 times
Reputation: 15086

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerJAX View Post
Some of the weirdest people I've met were from Northeastern Pennsylvania.
...and half of us are on this forum!
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-27-2008, 12:24 AM
 
Location: Cosmic Consciousness
3,871 posts, read 15,218,577 times
Reputation: 2620
I spent one toddler year of my life in Wilkes-Barre, and I've had a small crush on Joe Biden forever, so Scranton it is for me!
Now that's clear thinking!!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-27-2008, 12:26 AM
 
Location: Chicago
3,340 posts, read 8,520,587 times
Reputation: 1209
Quote:
Originally Posted by John From Scranton View Post
Next time try make sure your post and or topic, state its a JOKE!
To me its not so funny. You know damn well how many people search online about Scranton.. And whats going to pop up??? "Scranton v Hell"
Use your brain before posting something like this. Once again being to young to know better.

Scranton, already has a bad rep, don't need high school kids adding to it!



So why start a topic, you already knew was going to get out of hand.
And why bring Texas, into this topic?? What did the fine folkes down there do to you>



So heres a good idea.. I already know "Scranton's reputation is THAT bad" so let me start another topic, and add to it.. OMG.



Yes and you know the reason why... Because many people on here are your friends from NY. And you know why they move here.. So whats your point!?!?

And Im not calling you or anyone out.. As you would like to put it. I just strongly disagree with this topic, and should be removed.
Quite the short fuse eh John? Very critical aren't you? Lighten up Francis.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-27-2008, 02:22 AM
 
Location: John From Scranton
858 posts, read 2,691,080 times
Reputation: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScranBarre View Post
John, why do you STALK me into EVERY THREAD destined to START AN ARGUMENT?! For someone who is apparently so opposed to homosexuality, you certainly do fancy me, don't you?!
I said what I had to say... Enjoy your thread!

BTW... Stalking??? Who had to put their 2 cents in on a Snow Blower thread I started?? And that was in a Forum, I never seen your name in.. So I think it might be the other way around.. Don't you.

FYI, I havent been in the NEPA, forum because you post on every single topic.. And I don't need to be banned again, for saying something that might get you upset.

They say.. Agree to disagree. Well I disagree and get banned..


Who ever just sent me the rep, below.. Thanks for the heads up!! & REP!!


POLL: Scranton vs. Hell 12-27-2008 04:28 AM heads up he also followed you to your thread in other topics , he never goes to other topics then all os a sudden he posts on your xmas gift thread hmmmmm

Last edited by John From Scranton; 12-27-2008 at 03:15 AM.. Reason: Add rep, comment
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-27-2008, 12:01 PM
 
Location: Chicago
3,340 posts, read 8,520,587 times
Reputation: 1209
Isn't it odd that you edit at 4:15 AM, and the rep came at 4:28 AM? Hmmmmm is right.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-27-2008, 12:26 PM
 
Location: Somewhere in Texas
5,199 posts, read 11,352,371 times
Reputation: 2590
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScranBarre View Post
...and half of us are on this forum!
I'll definitely agree to that one.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-27-2008, 12:28 PM
 
58 posts, read 177,578 times
Reputation: 44
Hell's residents are generally hotter.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-27-2008, 08:37 PM
 
Location: John From Scranton
858 posts, read 2,691,080 times
Reputation: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Ne View Post
Isn't it odd that you edit at 4:15 AM, and the rep came at 4:28 AM? Hmmmmm is right.
Quote:
Last edited by John From Scranton; Today at 05:15 AM.. Reason: Add rep, comment
Hmmmmm.... is right!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-27-2008, 09:03 PM
 
Location: Teaneck, NJ
1,576 posts, read 5,025,154 times
Reputation: 677
i would never say hell.. but why does everyone hate Scranton.

i never got it. i never been but its interesting to hear about how much hatred a place has.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-28-2008, 07:50 PM
 
Location: Polish Hill, Pittsburgh, PA
29,626 posts, read 65,694,190 times
Reputation: 15086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newarkbomb View Post
i would never say hell.. but why does everyone hate Scranton.

i never got it. i never been but its interesting to hear about how much hatred a place has.
People just think we're a bunch of backwater redneck hicks. It's really not fair.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top