U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Unread 10-12-2010, 10:37 AM

4,815 posts, read 4,874,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinDecatur View Post
Ugh. I expected this sooner or later on here.
I think us girls need to start some threads that objectify men, but I doubt these troglodytes would get the point.
FWIW, there are actually women of other races in Atlanta. I'm one of them. And it's they're, not their.
It's so damn annoying when people correct other poster's grammar. I saw that it was spelled wrong, but I couldn't go back and fix it.

Anyway, I am a white male and I am into Latina, Asian, and white women only.

Last edited by BacktoBlue; 10-12-2010 at 11:20 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 10-12-2010, 11:07 AM

2,397 posts, read 3,029,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballfreak View Post
I'm not racist, so please do not take this the wrong way.

I would not enjoy the dating scene in Atlanta as I am not attracted to black women. Not because their black, but my body just isn't turned on for them
I know everybody's got their own taste. To each his own. But those women were gorgeous. I don't know how you could be turned off by them just because their skin isn't white. There are plenty of good looking white, Hispanic and Asian women in Atlanta too but it's not nearly as easy to find those kind of video's of them.

Quote:
There is so much more to Atlanta than just black women. If that is your preference, hey...who are we to judge?

I don't really drink, so the pouring of Grey Goose in random mouths was a bit disheartening, but aside from that it was pretty great. I don't know where Galounger always manages to find these vids, but they're always quite entertaining.

I have my sources .

Unread 10-12-2010, 02:19 PM

3,143 posts, read 3,418,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert sun View Post
New Mexico does have hot women but most of the hot ones are hispanics and I love a hot hispanic girl, seriously I see a hot girl almost every few minutes when Im out somewhere, its hard to be faithful.

and no one speaks about New Mexico girls cause most dont even know anything about New Mexico, we are that forgotten state.
One would not think NM is the forgotten state on CD by the number of posters from that state who are always pimping the state as the "best of this" and the "best of that".

Unread 10-12-2010, 03:29 PM

12,024 posts, read 16,841,839 times
Quote:
It's so damn annoying when people correct other poster's grammar. I saw that it was spelled wrong, but I couldn't go back and fix it.

Anyway, I am a white male and I am into Latina, Asian, and white women only.
I'm sure that a woman that points out your lack of grammatical skills is a total source of annoyance, no matter what color.

Unread 10-12-2010, 04:54 PM

2,397 posts, read 3,029,970 times
Quote:
I'm not racist, so please do not take this the wrong way.

I would not enjoy the dating scene in Atlanta as I am not attracted to black women. Not because their black, but my body just isn't turned on for them
Hmmm. The South is always portrayed as racist and backwards by people from outside it.

California is always thought of as progressive and liberal by people outside of it.

Yet the only two posters I have ever seen say they found black women or women of any color unattractive were both two different guys from San Diego.

I've never heard a Southern man (and I've known and spent time around some white guys who were self described rednecks) say that he wasn't attracted to any black woman. I've heard some say they wouldn't date a black woman. But even they would admit they would see black women that they found very attractive.

I personally am not into the Cali beach bunny type but I found the girls in your video to be attractive. If their skin complexion and hair was changed to that of a black woman, hispanic woman or asian woman I would still think they are physically attractive so I don't see how that could matter. I might not want to date a beach barbie like that but yeah they are hot to look at.

Unread 10-12-2010, 07:03 PM

4,815 posts, read 4,874,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galounger View Post
Hmmm. The South is always portrayed as racist and backwards by people from outside it.

California is always thought of as progressive and liberal by people outside of it.

Yet the only two posters I have ever seen say they found black women or women of any color unattractive were both two different guys from San Diego.

I've never heard a Southern man (and I've known and spent time around some white guys who were self described rednecks) say that he wasn't attracted to any black woman. I've heard some say they wouldn't date a black woman. But even they would admit they would see black women that they found very attractive.

I personally am not into the Cali beach bunny type but I found the girls in your video to be attractive. If their skin complexion and hair was changed to that of a black woman, hispanic woman or asian woman I would still think they are physically attractive so I don't see how that could matter. I might not want to date a beach barbie like that but yeah they are hot to look at.
I never said they were ugly. The only black woman I am attracted to is Beyonce mmmm dayummm she's fine! oh and that chick who played Will Smith's wife in Independance Day

Unread 10-12-2010, 07:13 PM

619 posts, read 763,122 times
Chicago has a lot of pretty women, Arizona, and just the south in the general seems to have a lot in parts also. And im mainly attracted to white women but have seen some pretty african american, and native american girls in these areas.

Unread 10-12-2010, 07:15 PM

15,752 posts, read 17,425,696 times
Quote:
I never said they were ugly. The only black woman I am attracted to is Beyonce mmmm dayummm she's fine! oh and that chick who played Will Smith's wife in Independance Day
Wth....I'm confused now. You're not attracted to black women, but you are attracted to Beyonce and Vivica Fox???

Dude, you either find black women attractive or not.

Unread 10-12-2010, 07:17 PM

619 posts, read 763,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post
Wth....I'm confused now. You're not attracted to black women, but you are attracted to Beyonce and Vivica Fox???

Dude, you either find black women attractive or not.
Its not that hard to understand im the same way. Im generally not attracted to black women but have found some that were very pretty.

Unread 10-12-2010, 07:27 PM

15,752 posts, read 17,425,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckzona View Post
Its not that hard to understand im the same way. Im generally not attracted to black women but have found some that were very pretty.
Ok, but what makes certain women an exception???

I'm generally not attracted to asian women, but I wouldn't say I don't find asian women attractive. I think comments like the latter are pretty offensive.

Than Football makes a comment stating black women bodies dont turn him on?? WTH does that even mean?? Black women come in different shapes, sizes and colors.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City