U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-12-2010, 04:05 PM

18,516 posts, read 15,790,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweethomeSanAntonio View Post
Htown you are funny. San Antonio is more diverse.
no it is not I posted the racial breakdown for Charlotte, and the real breakdown for San Antonio. The one from fact finder is just made up.

Quote:
San Antonio's metro personal income is several billions more than Charlotte's. You should know by now who you are debating against. xoxoxo
Yes, sugarbuns, I know who I am debating against, someone who has never won an argument

Charlotte has a larger GDP overall and a larger per capita GDP

There is more money in Charlotte, that is why it is fantabulous and SA is podunk ghetto'sville.

Quote:
I think the truth is you are a closeted San Antonio lover. haha
why do you say that? I already told ya I used to like it......................... before I moved there. lol

you know that if you removed the Riverwalk and Fiesta Texas all you will be left with is ghetto as far as the eye can see.

nope sorry Dude, Charlotte is heading for the next big City league. SA is heading for.... well I think we should just give it back to Mexico
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2010, 04:38 PM

2,368 posts, read 3,435,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
no it is not I posted the racial breakdown for Charlotte, and the real breakdown for San Antonio. The one from fact finder is just made up.

Yes, sugarbuns, I know who I am debating against, someone who has never won an argument

Charlotte has a larger GDP overall and a larger per capita GDP

There is more money in Charlotte, that is why it is fantabulous and SA is podunk ghetto'sville.

why do you say that? I already told ya I used to like it......................... before I moved there. lol

you know that if you removed the Riverwalk and Fiesta Texas all you will be left with is ghetto as far as the eye can see.

nope sorry Dude, Charlotte is heading for the next big City league. SA is heading for.... well I think we should just give it back to Mexico

Okay will Houston is going with it, lol. You will be a Mexican.

Old 12-12-2010, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Okay will Houston is going with it, lol. You will be a Mexican.
pfffft, who says I am not already?

and no we are not going anywhere with San Antonio

Old 12-12-2010, 05:57 PM

Just into the gulf. Isn't Houston sinking?

Old 12-12-2010, 05:59 PM

are you trying to change the topic from how sucky San Antonio is?

Old 12-12-2010, 07:00 PM

lol nah houston is sucky. My roomate just got in from Houston said the the G strip was not happening. San Antonio's gay strip seems more happening he said. He went to visit his cousin in the Woodlands. I was suppose to go but had school on saturday and really didn't care to go. I have no desire to go back to Houston other than visiting someone. Houston is a yawner.

Old 12-12-2010, 07:06 PM

Quote:
lol nah houston is sucky. My roomate just got in from Houston said the the G strip was not happening. San Antonio's gay strip seems more happening he said. He went to visit his cousin in the Woodlands. I was suppose to go but had school on saturday and really didn't care to go. I have no desire to go back to Houston other than visiting someone. Houston is a yawner.
SAn Antonio's gay strip??? lol, you mean the two gay clubs, The smelly backyard joint and Luthers barbecue??? LOl when the gay hang out spot on a saturday night is a bbq joint the city has a serious problem.

I would not call the heat, the saint and Luthurs BBQ a strip.

Old 12-12-2010, 07:16 PM

It's the Pegasus, Saint, Sparky's Pub, Heat, Essence, Silver Dollar, and Peticoat junction and Luthers 24hr cafe, it's not a BBQ joint. Then you have Electric Company and the Annex on the next street. Get it right.

Old 12-12-2010, 07:28 PM

Quote:
It's the Pegasus, Saint, Sparky's Pub, Heat, Essence, Silver Dollar, and Peticoat junction and Luthers 24hr cafe, it's not a BBQ joint. Then you have Electric Company and the Annex on the next street. Get it right.
oh wow, you sure know your gay clubs. And for it to be a strip aren't they supposed to be in the same area???

btw the Pegasus is the smelly back yard I was talking about.
The saint is beyond ghetto. The Heat is filled with creepy old men in leather pants.

and okay, Luthers is a 24 BBQ cafe, same thing

you sure do know about the strip. are you sure we are talking about your 'Roommate' or you?

anyway, the two clubs and BBQ CAFE cannot come close to Montrose. Are you kidding me? there are dozens of gay institutions in Montrose from bars, to clubs to restaurants, to 'supply shops' to coffee shops, corner stores, bookstores, witch/magic shops, etc etc.

sorry dude. Luthers does not compare.

Old 12-12-2010, 07:31 PM

Actually there are 14 G bars in midtown, including Bonham. 2 bars? hah
San Antonio Gay Bars and Clubs from ClubFly - The San Antonio, TX Gay Bar, Club and Nightlife finder

Last edited by SweethomeSanAntonio; 12-12-2010 at 08:49 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City