Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 11:27 PM

2,957 posts, read 6,471,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cle440 View Post
rah, you keep making yourself look like a fool. Apparently you do have a lot to prove. Have you lived in those other 40 large cities with a "lower crime rate" than San Francisco, so that you can make an accurate comparison? No, and I know that because you just told me that youve lived in San Francisco your entire life. Youre a hypocrite that keeps contradicting yourself. And for your information, a lot of my family/friends have lived in a lot of other large cities outside Frisco. So in all fairness they are more qualified than you in ranking San Francisco among the top 10 least ghetto large cities.

Yet again, Im done unless you want to keep arguing.
You're never done b/c you just want to get the last word. What are you, 12? Why are you such a glutton for punishment? How many times does Rah have to own you in this argument before you'll realize that you've been proven wrong? You can stand by your opinion all day; none of us agree with you. But this is like the stupidest argument ever b/c its about exactly how "ghetto" a particular city is. Who cares?! We all agree its not ghetto overall, so why must you persist in arguing with us? A city you have never been to shouldn't affect you at all, and you are attempting to argue with people who live in that city. How do you not yet realize how idiotic that is?

And exactly how much family and how many friends do you have out here? You sure claim to have a diverse variety of backgrounds in those that are supposedly connected to you that live out here. First its:

Quote:
I have family/friends that have lived in San Francisco their whole lives, only visited other places.
Then its:

Quote:
And for your information, a lot of my family/friends have lived in a lot of other large cities outside Frisco.
Boy, you are just somehow connected to every possible type of person that could make you an expert on the subject.
Keep telling yourself that anyway. Maybe eventually even you will actually believe it to be true.

Btw, who are the "other people" you keep mentioning that have also supposedly given you their version of your arbitrary ranking. Did you post some survey online recently or something? (Please tell me you didn't. You already obviously need a life, but that would just be too pathetic.)

Quote:
I see no holes in my argument, only yours.
Obviously, and that's your biggest problem. You refuse to admit you're either wrong or lacking sufficient proof to show that you are correct, no matter how much you're exposed. Grow up. If a man can't admit when he is wrong he isn't a man IMO. Not that I think you're even out of high school, but I'm just sayin.

You have a right to your opinion, no matter how screwed it may be. I truly could care less what you think since you're obviously not rational to begin with. But respect our right to disagree with you, because we obviously know this place better than you do. And as long as you don't keep leaving retarded posts, we won't need to carry on this argument any further. Its such a pointless debate to begin with.

And Cle, now I'm done, unless you want to keep arguing.

Last edited by jman650; 04-13-2009 at 11:41 PM..

Old 04-13-2009, 11:52 PM

122 posts, read 381,712 times
Portland
Seattle
San Jose
Austin
Denver
San Diego
Sacramento
San Antonio
Raleigh
Honolulu

Old 04-13-2009, 11:56 PM

5,717 posts, read 16,342,524 times
Have we pinned down the main criteria for measuring a city's ghettoness?

Old 04-14-2009, 12:05 AM

1,694 posts, read 5,679,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krudmonk View Post
Have we pinned down the main criteria for measuring a city's ghettoness?
Not quite..
what does Forbes consider ghetto?
Yeah I think we should ask Forbes.
Or maybe Conde Nast,yeah,they'd know.

Old 04-14-2009, 11:26 AM

56 posts, read 187,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPoleMarathoner View Post
No particular order:

Portland, Maine
Riverside, California
Toledo, Ohio
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Fort Worth, Texas
Nashville, Tennessee
Columbus, Ohio
San Francisco, California
Indianapolis, Indiana
Have you been to South Side TOLEDO, its messed up.

Old 04-14-2009, 12:35 PM

3,070 posts, read 11,918,012 times
Top 10 least ghetto large cities in the US over 250k (IMO):
In order of size:
San Jose, CA
San Francisco, CA
Seattle, WA
Mesa, AZ
Virginia Beach, VA
Omaha, NE
Colorado Springs, CO
Honolulu, HI
Anchorage, AK
Plano, TX

Again, this is my opinion. If my opinion or this list doesnt matter to you because Ive never been to San Francisco, than you shouldnt feel the need to say anything about it. But of course thats where all this argument started from because a couple ignorant Frisco natives found my opinion so imporant, and felt the need to take hours and hours out of their day in writing up responses trying to tell me that Im wrong. I thought my opinion didnt matter? Obviously you all do care very much about my opinion and my list. jman650 just proved that again with his giant posts that replied to just about everything Ive said on this topic. Then of course you took hours in editing it all. Its sad really.

As far as what I said, I dont care about you, or know any of you, so I dont care if you believe me. But whether or not you do, all the personal stuff I said was true, everything I said was. You all can continue to make up things, but I never made up anything on here. Every one of you who Ive argued with on here is a hypocrite and you contradict yourself constantly, and then you have the nerve to tell me that Im doing the same thing when your doing it 10 times worse yourself. You all need to accept the reality of the situation. Your too stubborn to admit youre wrong. The sad thing is you know (at least I hope so) that what youre saying is wrong, but still you wont admit it. Then this guy calls me 12 or in high school, Im 28 years old and am apparently much more mature than all of you.

And just so you know, yes I would prefer the last word. See, I admitted that. You need to learn to admit things like when youre wrong on here. You should try it.

Old 04-14-2009, 01:18 PM

2,957 posts, read 6,471,054 times
Quote:
Again, this is my opinion. If my opinion or this list doesnt matter to you because Ive never been to San Francisco, than you shouldnt feel the need to say anything about it. But of course thats where all this argument started from because a couple ignorant Frisco natives found my opinion so imporant, and felt the need to take hours and hours out of their day in writing up responses trying to tell me that Im wrong. I thought my opinion didnt matter? Obviously you all do care very much about my opinion and my list. jman650 just proved that again with his giant posts that replied to just about everything Ive said on this topic. Then of course you took hours in editing it all. Its sad really.

As far as what I said, I dont care about you, or know any of you, so I dont care if you believe me. But whether or not you do, all the personal stuff I said was true, everything I said was. You all can continue to make up things, but I never made up anything on here. Every one of you who Ive argued with on here is a hypocrite and you contradict yourself constantly, and then you have the nerve to tell me that Im doing the same thing when your doing it 10 times worse yourself. You all need to accept the reality of the situation. Your too stubborn to admit youre wrong. The sad thing is you know (at least I hope so) that what youre saying is wrong, but still you wont admit it. Then this guy calls me 12 or in high school, Im 28 years old and am apparently much more mature than all of you.

And just so you know, yes I would prefer the last word. See, I admitted that. You need to learn to admit things like when youre wrong on here. You should try it.
LOL there is so much wrong with what was said in this post I'm not even going to touch most of it. Anyone who has either read or participated in this thread can see that plainly. Hours and hours of our day? As though YOU didn't do exactly that? LOL!!! Hours editing? LMAFO! I type fast and then proofread once in order to correct any typos that may change the meaning of what I'm saying. LOL don't flatter yourself buddy; we aren't all spending the massive amounts of time it apparently takes you to come up with your fabrications and ludicrous claims.

Again, and for the very last time, your opinion is not what matters at all here, which is why no one's trying to get you to change your list. There's no point in arguing or having a discussion with someone who isn't even mature enough to acknowledge when they've made an error. The only thing that is keeping anything going on here is that you keep outdoing yourself by saying more and more ridiculous things that are totally untrue. That provokes response, plain and simple.

The one thing you are correct on is that your maturity level is DEFINTELY apparent. Thank you for highlighting my point by admitting how badly you needed to have the last word LOL. That's the one and only thing you have admitting throughout this exchange, and right after claiming to be so mature! How fitting an ending for this retarded debate.

Now go ahead and get your last word in here, little boy, b/c I've said all that I needed to say (and then some). You'll have to up your level of retarded response if you plan on provoking another reply out of me. Go on, show us again how "mature" you are lol.

Old 04-14-2009, 01:45 PM

3,070 posts, read 11,918,012 times
I havent spent nearly "hours and hours of my day" typing these up. I check the thread when I have time, then I reply in several minutes, and Im done. You and rah on the other hand obviously take hours and hours getting all your information and replying to every little thing that I say, this is proven when it takes you 30+ minutes to edit your posts. You must have had a lot of errors in your post, but either way its taking you that long to edit it. Then of course theres the giant size of most your posts. Its more than enough proof that you spend massive amounts of time replying to me.

Apparently my opinion is what matters. You have to be joking with that list comment. All you people have tried to do is change my list since I came on here. Thats all it comes down to. You bring all these links and information on your giant posts to try and prove that San Francisco isnt among the top 10 least ghetto large cities, my list had it on it and thats the reason why youre spending all this time doing it. With all that, you still failed at it. That error comment makes you a hypocrite yet again. Youre obviously no more mature than me.

I said I "am apparently much more mature than all of you". So thank you for the compliment and finally admitting that Im more mature than you. I admitted that I prefer the last word, and you admitted that Im more mature than you. I guess were both showing some improvement huh? A little more time and hopefully youll be able to finally admit that youre wrong when you obviously are. I didnt know a 28 year old could be a little boy, but okay. The only one putting up "retarded responses" on here is you Frisco natives who try too hard to make one person (thats never even been to San Francisco) take it off their own "top 10 least ghetto large cities" in the US list. Since my opinion and list means so much to you all. This response still shows that Im much more mature than you, very sad on your part.

Old 04-15-2009, 04:06 PM
Bo Bo won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Tenth Edition (Apr-May 2014). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

17,107 posts, read 38,093,737 times
Closed for mod review. Whether it opens again is atlantagreg30127's call.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City