Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2009, 02:03 AM

223 posts, read 827,078 times

Advertisements

polo89

If you think Harlem is not bad and you are going to skip threw the projects your dead wrong.
Texas and Florida dosen't even look hood more like a rodeo than the projects.
Oh no i mite have a bull or cow run me over!!!!
maybe a Horse

Old 08-24-2009, 02:04 AM

14,256 posts, read 26,801,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lugger View Post
Thank god guns is hard to get in the Northeast

Do you know what would happen if New York, New Jersey, and Philly had relaxed gun laws it would be like Vietnam

That would be stupid to do up in the Norteast!!!!
If anything make the gun laws more strict!!!!

Texas and Florida can't be that bad if it so easy to get a gun. All bad cities and states have strict gun laws!!!!

Because it make sense!!!!
Higher police presence, more spread out cities down here, if the cities down here were as densley populated as they were up north, it would be ALOT more chaos, Down here they actually have to drive to there enimies, up there everybody is caged in a dense enviroment, ALOT easier to go after who you want.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:07 AM

11,327 posts, read 20,245,100 times
I think being closer is worse, every 2 seconds you hearing shot ring out, hearing about someone who got killed on the Boulevard, on the corner, at the basketball courts, etc.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:07 AM

Default I got love for everybody all over!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous92 View Post
Exactly, and people still run around with guns, I don't know where they be getting them from.
I got love for everybody but

I just hate how everybody tries to come at New York

YO, I can't stand that Jersey and Philly too

I guess when your New York number 1 in everything everybody wants that top spot.

Man!!!!

Old 08-24-2009, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo89 View Post
Maybe there better quality down there.
I don't know about that, the other day there was these two guys in front of the building smoking purple haze (smelled good lol, but I would never do that) with the cop standing there chilling with them. People be smoking more weed than cigarettes here.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:12 AM

Quote:
I got love for everybody but

I just hate how everybody tries to come at New York

YO, I can't stand that Jersey and Philly too

I guess when your New York number 1 in everything everybody wants that top spot.

Man!!!!
I love everywhere too, I'm actually ready to move but I just hate when people come at NY, to say NY is soft when people don't know what they talkin about bothers me, crime isn't good and every city has it.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:13 AM

Default Not like tha NYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo89 View Post
Higher police presence, more spread out cities down here, if the cities down here were as densley populated as they were up north, it would be ALOT more chaos, Down here they actually have to drive to there enimies, up there everybody is caged in a dense enviroment, ALOT easier to go after who you want.

10 times more people alot more compact and dense than anywhere down south.

the northeast is got more guns, drugs, gangs, projects, and criminals
I can see someone talking about Chicago or Detroit, but not Texas or Florida.

The person you got beef with could be living in the same building on the next floor or down the hall beef is going to pop off cause you can't avoid your enemies.

New Jersey has the most people per sqaure mile than any state in the U.S making it the most dense state.

New York is the most crowded City over 8 million people.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:14 AM

Quote:
polo89

If you think Harlem is not bad and you are going to skip threw the projects your dead wrong.
Texas and Florida dosen't even look hood more like a rodeo than the projects.
Oh no i mite have a bull or cow run me over!!!!
maybe a Horse
No horses, just choppa bullets.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:15 AM

Default I feel you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous92 View Post
I love everywhere too, I'm actually ready to move but I just hate when people come at NY, to say NY is soft when people don't know what they talkin about bothers me, crime isn't good and every city has it.

I feel you!!!

Old 08-24-2009, 02:17 AM

Quote:
10 times more people alot more compact and dense than anywhere down south.

the northeast is got more guns, drugs, gangs, projects, and criminals
I can see someone talking about Chicago or Detroit, but not Texas or Florida.

The person you got beef with could be living in the same building on the next floor or down the hall beef is going to pop off cause you can't avoid your enemies.

New Jersey has the most people per sqaure mile than any state in the U.S making it the most dense state.

New York is the most crowded City over 8 million people.
That's my whole point. It's EASIER to kill up there. Because it's densley populated up there, you got enemies in the same complex as you up there. Down here it's spread out, you actually(sometimes) have to drive to your enimies. If it was as densley populated down here as it was uo there it, would be chaos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City