Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2009, 05:26 PM

8,489 posts, read 20,634,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugger View Post
I met plenty of kids talking about " I ain't afraid to die"

But when that bullet hits you and you feel that burn trust me your going to reconsider!!!!
I actually found getting shot to be a rather calming experience.

Old 08-25-2009, 05:40 PM

223 posts, read 829,095 times
Default Your right!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Peterson View Post
I actually found getting shot to be a rather calming experience.

Yeah it sucks, thats why I don't know how this fake tough guy goes around saying "he ain't afraid to die" this and that.

When your hit the 1st thing is like damm " i hope i don't die"

i heard some people don't even know till later until they calm down and they feel it later. I don't know about that!!!

i just can't stand people making the claim that they are not afraid to die your going to be at least a little scared.

Like where am I going "heaven or hell" Unless you have the lord in your heart!!! and your already know

Or your just plain crazy or the pain of living is way to hard.

I just hate how this guy is acting like he is crazy!!!

Old 08-25-2009, 05:47 PM

14,256 posts, read 26,925,927 times
Quote:
People from New York, New Jersey, and Philly have been taking drugs down south and making a killing selling it for higher prices for years this is nothing knew

Its not just simple economics just beacasue it closer to the source. This dose not determine all of the cost.

Its mostly about what the dealer payed for it thats going to determine what he's selling it for.

Also it depends on how many other drugs dealers are on your set clocking. How many dealers and what price they are selling the drugs for.

In the Northeast New York is a great example their are thousands of drug dealers alot of them on one set. So your price that your sligging your drugs at has to be pretty good for your customer, because if not and the quality is no good he's just going to the next dealer.

But if your moving weight you can't be standing on the corner, you got workers working for you. If your making $

They grow weed and make plenty of drugs in New York itself, plus it comes in from our ports like Newark in Jersey and the docks in Brooklyn and Manhattan, Philly ports to. The DEA and other local and national law enforcement agency are always checking ships with dogs and equipment in these ports. Since 911 these same law Enforcement Agency are now always looking for bomb making material, nuclear or biological weapons material to prevent a another terriost attack. But they find more drugs than anything. I should know I was a Doc Worker!!!!

If I am a shot caller why would I pay someone to bring drugs form Mexico ship it across the border to Texas and then to the Northeast like New York. Thats going to cost way to much. If anything I'm getten my drugs from the carribean Islands or south america like cloumbia my connects maybe could sail them into a Northeast port on a ship. Or maybe Forida i could see that its a straight ride to New York, their is a highway in Georgia where the police always pull over cars with New York and New Jersey licence plates because they think they are bringing drugs from the Northeast to Florida,my friend was pulled over and they asked to check his car, but why Texas?

Texas dosen't supply New York drugs if anything New York supplies you.

Some of you don't know what the hell your talking about.
Some of you do!!!!

There is no simple econcomics in selling drugs. Especially if your dealing with harden criminals.
That makes no sense to me. Why would TX, need drugs shipped FROM NY? So NYC provides the South with drugs? I don't think so.

Old 08-25-2009, 05:49 PM

Default No way!!!!

[quote=jluke65780;10425839]
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngMichaelJackson View Post

Exactly. Texas, CA or FL are the biggest drug trafficking states in the country. You can literally sit on your front porch in some places along the border and actually watch people drug smuggling over the borders. NY can't touch these states when it comes to drugs and weapons; the inflow of it is unbelievable and goes on daily.

Texas is so spread out

Its miles from one town to another.

You got access to drugs in New York , Jersey, Philly 24/7

even the suburbs are packed with drugs and in the Northeast its city after city.

Texas has alot of open land and country parts far as hell from the major cities

Thats what texas is know for the country!!!!

Nothing like the northeast with drugs

No city in Texas has a crimerate high as Camden, NJ

Old 08-25-2009, 05:53 PM

8,489 posts, read 20,634,479 times
Quote:
Yeah it sucks, thats why I don't know how this fake tough guy goes around saying "he ain't afraid to die" this and that.

When your hit the 1st thing is like damm " i hope i don't die"

i heard some people don't even know till later until they calm down and they feel it later. I don't know about that!!!

i just can't stand people making the claim that they are not afraid to die your going to be at least a little scared.

Like where am I going "heaven or hell" Unless you have the lord in your heart!!! and your already know

Or your just plain crazy or the pain of living is way to hard.

I just hate how this guy is acting like he is crazy!!!
You must have misread what I typed.

It was calming. Not everyone freaks out when they get shot.

You also seem to be a bit off in a few other areas.

The drugs flow south to north for the most part but you certainly will not have coke or heroin coming to Texas or Fla from NY. You would not be able to compete.

As far as Tremont Ave, you think that is bad? My sister lives off Tremont, my kids were up there this summer, I went to school on Tremont in the 80's. Tremont is nowhere near the worst area I have been, in fact I think it is pretty nice.`

[quote=lugger;10451894]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post

Texas is so spread out

even the suburbs are packed with drugs and in the Northeast its city after city.

This makes no sense.

Default Vice versa

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo89 View Post
That makes no sense to me. Why would TX, need drugs shipped FROM NY? So NYC provides the South with drugs? I don't think so.

So why would New York get drugs from Texas? alot of it comes threw our ports.

Supply of drugs is big in mostly cities. The northeast is fillied with cities.

As big as a state as Texas is there is more open land than cities.

Old 08-25-2009, 05:55 PM

2,653 posts, read 5,959,015 times
[quote=lugger;10451894]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post

Texas is so spread out

Dude......................... You're embarrassing yourself.
Stop.

Old 08-25-2009, 06:02 PM

Quote:
So why would New York get drugs from Texas? alot of it comes threw our ports.

Supply of drugs is big in mostly cities. The northeast is fillied with cities.

As big as a state as Texas is there is more open land than cities.
And there are ALOT of BIG cities in Texas. Texas is the only state in the US with 3 cities with over a million people, TX has more big cities throughout the state then ANYWHERE in the Northeast, including NY.

Old 08-25-2009, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Peterson View Post
You must have misread what I typed.

It was calming. Not everyone freaks out when they get shot.

You also seem to be a bit off in a few other areas.

The drugs flow south to north for the most part but you certainly will not have coke or heroin coming to Texas or Fla from NY. You would not be able to compete.

As far as Tremont Ave, you think that is bad? My sister lives off Tremont, my kids were up there this summer, I went to school on Tremont in the 80's. Tremont is nowhere near the worst area I have been, in fact I think it is pretty nice.`
I think your more off than me

Drugs are going to come from a source thats closer to were your at. I didn't say for sure that drugs went from the NY to the south. I am sure that people from New york have picked up drugs in the south before, but not always. Someone from texas said they supply New York with drugs. Yeah I am sure every drug dealer in the NY gets his supply from New York yeah right!!!

I you read what i said I also stated that i could see drugs coming to Florida from the carribean or south america then heading up north, but most drugs in the northeast comes threw our ports.

Everyone freaks out when they are shot
Your really telling me when you got hit, you were like oh its nothing i'll go to the hospital later? Must of been a graze or something.

Pelnaty of drugs are coming from Canada as well since the border of Mexico is known for having drug runners come threw their. I seen on T.V. alot of drug cartels in South America and the Carribean have been going threw Canada Drugs go north to south as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City