U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which region is overall better?
U.S. west coast 198 49.38%
U.S. east coast 203 50.62%
Voters: 401. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 12:04 AM

1,177 posts, read 1,752,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycricanpapi View Post
Hmmm I thought what NYC people said about NYC were all opinions, So I'm wondering why are you replying to us if what we are saying are opinions
OK one more time before I go to bed.

NYC is nothing but farms. Everybody in NYC is a farmer. Manhattan is nothing but hay bales.

Old 09-12-2009, 12:05 AM

4,466 posts, read 8,423,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo2008 View Post
OK one more time before I go to bed.

NYC is nothing but farms. Everybody in NYC is a farmer. Manhattan is nothing but hay bales.
Lol you just keep repeating the same things.... that's funny

Old 09-12-2009, 12:23 AM

6,967 posts, read 18,181,887 times
i just had to post this before i call it a night EAST COAST IS DIRTY!

YouTube - Redman Crazy Freestyle LIVE on Shade45 : DJ Whoo Kid RadioPlanet.TV

Old 09-12-2009, 03:46 AM

2,561 posts, read 5,012,159 times
East Coast beating the West Coast in this poll? Wow obviously drugs are involved as well as many non well traveled people that post..

Old 09-12-2009, 06:26 AM

1,967 posts, read 1,577,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott5280 View Post
East Coast beating the West Coast in this poll? Wow obviously drugs are involved as well as many non well traveled people that post..
"NYC is on the east coast, therefore the east coast is better."

Old 09-12-2009, 07:28 AM

2,602 posts, read 4,313,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jman650 View Post
Hahahaha good post.

But I hear ya! I do take most of it with a grain of salt and consider the sources, which I don't think very highly of in many cases. So if I think someone's a moron, I don't really care what their opinion is. I probably appear on this to care way more than I actually do. I've just got plenty to say and I don't hold back. But don't trip, I'm not taking any of this too seriously.
You apparently are taking it too seriously. If someone calls people Cali-wimps they are usually either: jealous of your weather, ribbing Californians, or idiots. Either way, your response of calling people retards and homers is not cool and shows immaturity.

The arrogant part is you assuming anyone cares whether you respect them.

Last edited by TomDot; 09-12-2009 at 08:18 AM..

Old 09-12-2009, 08:19 AM

8,900 posts, read 13,205,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo2008 View Post
What are you calling around the country? The northeastern states? If you go to TX, VA, AZ, I guarantee you you will get a totally different set of responses. Also if people know you're from NYC they're not going to tell you the truth. They're not going to blast NYC to you knowing you live there. They're going to tell me the truth because they can be honest with me. I couldn't care less if they like NYC or not.

Every corner of the country I've been to, it's been the same response. The people I met in Oregon made it seem like i was from another country and kept asking me about NY and how they've dreamed of going there, how they never met anyone from NY. Let me just say I was the center of attention at the bar that night, lol. Everyone introduced me as "Rachael, from NYC" I think they made it a bigger deal than it is. See, we don't really make it a big deal when going around the country. It's the people we meet who do.

Old 09-12-2009, 08:23 AM

12,084 posts, read 34,098,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael84 View Post
Every corner of the country I've been to, it's been the same response. The people I met in Oregon made it seem like i was from another country and kept asking me about NY and how they've dreamed of going there, how they never met anyone from NY. Let me just say I was the center of attention at the bar that night, lol. Everyone introduced me as "Rachael, from NYC" I think they made it a bigger deal than it is. See, we don't really make it a big deal when going around the country. It's the people we meet who do.
Maybe they just wanted to get in your pants. I cannot imagine somebody not every meeting or seeing a person from NY or CA anyplace in the Country. Or making it a big deal. Sounds like a line to me.

Old 09-12-2009, 08:26 AM

8,900 posts, read 13,205,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bydand View Post
Maybe they just wanted to get in your pants. I cannot imagine somebody not every meeting or seeing a person from NY or CA anyplace in the Country. Or making it a big deal. Sounds like a line to me.

Why would I lie about that? I went to visit my friend who lived in Vancouver (OR) and we went to this bar that she goes to regularly. I wouldn't go out of my way to make up stories.

Old 09-12-2009, 08:48 AM

5,256 posts, read 11,938,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_starks View Post
i just had to post this before i call it a night EAST COAST IS DIRTY!

YouTube - Redman Crazy Freestyle LIVE on Shade45 : DJ Whoo Kid RadioPlanet.TV
Redman is my favorite rapper.

He's pretty much obsessed with weed and Newark in everyone of his songs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or