Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: if you were banned from all 48 states exept Arkansas and California which state would you rather liv
Arkansas 27 22.88%
California 91 77.12%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 09:20 PM

806 posts, read 2,949,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by californialove24 View Post
^^Little Rock Suck!, along with Arkansas.
How many times have you been to Arkansas?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2009, 09:30 PM

6,625 posts, read 14,387,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A-StateReppin' View Post
HA HA HA I think its too funny, when you sit up and criticize people that won't be the only thing that will be said. And as far as addin a g on the end of a word. No thanks thas ok I I'll type how I choose to type, If you feel I'm lazy then thas just how you feel now if I was at school that would be a whole different scenario now wouldn't it?
What? Is that English. I mean i know dis aint schoolz or nuttin but wha chu sayin?

Yea I guess if you were at school it would be a whole different scenario. At least you're doing your best to make your state look good. WE IZ EDUCATED! BELEE DAT!

Old 05-20-2009, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac9wr View Post
What? Is that English. I mean i know dis aint schoolz or nuttin but wha chu sayin?

Yea I guess if you were at school it would be a whole different scenario. At least you're doing your best to make your state look good. WE IZ EDUCATED! BELEE DAT!
Yeah, I agree. Talking without correct grammar only adds to the negativity of your region. I mean, I like that you're trying to defend the state, but the way you voice your opinion is not helping your cause "A-State Reppin." Try expressing clear ideas and proper grammer the next time you post and see if it makes a difference!

Old 05-20-2009, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSU Tiger Z71 View Post
How many times have you been to Arkansas?
I personally have never been. When there's a small state such as Arkansas, there's often no incentive to visit and no reason to further research the area. I personally have nothing wrong with Arkansas. A couple of my roommates from college had visited Ark a few times and they both said it was a very nice place. When I went to the Florida-Arkansas SEC Championship game a couple years ago, the people I met from Arkansas seemed to be nice.

However, when people have no information about an area and the only contact they have is with antagonistic posters (this is going both ways on the board), people will gain a negative perception of places. So while some Cali posters are saying Little Rock sucks without ever having traveled to that area, Arkansas posters are saying California is a giant slum without ever having been to that area.

It's a two way street. The only person that I think has a legit opinion is bchris, since he's from Arkansas.

Old 05-20-2009, 10:06 PM

18 posts, read 80,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac9wr View Post

Ok first of all what are you tryin to prove? When have I ever typed like that. Are you tryin to say because I'm black thats how I've been typin, because I have never typed in any way form or fashion how you have that sentenced typed up there. Ok I havent been adding a g at the end of some of my words you have to blow it all out of porportion w/ what you have up there. You obviously know enough about how people like me type. Do you study it or somethin, cuss u sho'll did do purty good to have come up wit a phrase like dat on ur own!!! What u gotta say now?? Two can play this game...

Old 05-20-2009, 10:07 PM

2,057 posts, read 5,468,661 times
Quote:
Ok first of all what are you tryin to prove? When have I ever typed like that. Are you tryin to say because I'm black thats how I've been typin, because I have never typed in any way form or fashion how you have that sentenced typed up there. Ok I havent been adding a g at the end of some of my words you have to blow it all out of porportion w/ what you have up there. You obviously know enough about how people like me type. Do you study it or somethin, cuss u sho did do purty good to have come up wit a phrase like dat on ur own!!! What u gotta say now??
do you have a ged diploma?

Old 05-20-2009, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Ok first of all what are you tryin to prove? When have I ever typed like that. Are you tryin to say because I'm black thats how I've been typin, because I have never typed in any way form or fashion how you have that sentenced typed up there. Ok I havent been adding a g at the end of some of my words you have to blow it all out of porportion w/ what you have up there. You obviously know enough about how people like me type. Do you study it or somethin, cuss u sho did do purty good to have come up wit a phrase like dat on ur own!!! What u gotta say now??
Yes, exactly. I did it because I hate black people. I can tell from your font that you're black. Don't try to turn this into a race thing.

I was wondering what the hell you meant when you said:
when you sit up and criticize people that won't be the only thing that will be said.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Old 05-20-2009, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Translation:

First of all, what are you trying to prove? When have I typed like that? Are you saying that my style of typing is related to my black ethnicity? I have never typed in such a way as you described previously in your post. Yes, I haven't added "G's" at the end of some of my works. You're blowing it out of proportion with your example. You have obviously learned enough about how I and others like me type. Do you study my way of typing? You did a good job in your example to come up with a phrase like that on your own.

What do you have to say now?

Old 05-20-2009, 10:11 PM

18 posts, read 80,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC1DAY View Post
do you have a ged diploma?
Do You? Southern Boy, don't forget you haven't made it to New York yet!!! HA HA HA

Old 05-20-2009, 10:12 PM

He will say he has an MBA which you know nothing about because of your hick culture. You don't know who you're talking to.

If he has a GED.. I'm not so sure..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City