U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which city would you be more interested in living in?
Seattle 181 54.35%
Philadelphia 152 45.65%
Voters: 333. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2013, 10:58 AM

11,895 posts, read 9,612,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlite View Post
Yea, but the thing with Seattle, it gets rainy and gloomy for long periods of time, like u said its a constant annoying drizzle, which is worse than your regular NYC/Boston winters. In NE it rains a lot all in one day, then it stops. I'd rather have sun and some snow than constant rain and overcast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
Exactly. I'm tired of hearing that, 'But the Eastern and Southern cities get more inches of rain than Seattle!' Yeah, they get more from one storm which dumps over a day or two, then have sunshine before the next storm system comes. Seattle is just a constant cloudiness and light rain. Might not be heavy rain, but it's still wet. That's got to be depressing. Sunny days make me more happy naturally.
Exactly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2013, 11:58 AM

5,303 posts, read 7,632,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoness View Post
Seattle.

I have a strong preference for the weather, although growing up in the midwest I will always be fond of four seasons. I believe Seattle will fit me better personality wise since it seems to be a more introverted city. It also has a wide variety of "geeky" things I can think of offhand such as Penny Arcade Expo Prime and a cool nerdcore music scene. Plus as a Computer Science major, IT and Computer Engineering jobs are very important to me and Seattle performs strongly in this respect. Another bonus of the city is that it is very environmentally conscious and has a good public transportation network for getting around without a car. It is also quite bike friendly.

Admittedly my knowledge of Philly is lacking, I just know that you guys have terrible sports fans apparently. I don't care for most sports so that seems so irrelevant to me. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose!
I don't understand this part of the post. Seattle HAS 4 seasons. They may be a milder 4 seasons, like Atlanta, but they exist nonetheless.

Old 10-01-2014, 03:20 AM

7 posts, read 5,400 times
I would take Philly over Seattle any day ok let me chime in having lived in both city's .Philly has better people more real people in Seattle are fake nice they just want to say hi then leave they only want to be with their little circle of friends my mom moved here from blue bell pa she has several friends here its very hard to make friends re the Seattle freeze people here are very passive aggressive kind of soft and soulless like a robot unlike real people from Philly who will tell you the whole story not tell you what you want to hear pros of Seattle pots legal you can buy it with a valid id its very $$$ but if you don't have a job you cant smoke it drug tests its a right to work state you can get fired for looking at some one wrong its very expensive not as much as san Fran witch is #1 it has a huge aggressive dog bread restriction even in home rentals apartments forget about it in Philly we had Rottweiler's and mastiffs no problem here its almost impossible unless you own a home never had that issue in Philly yes the weather is nice in the summer and there are beautiful mountain ocean views but from mid October to early July it rains and is very damp . I don't like cold weather but I still would rather do Philly over Seattle the only negatives about Philly crime and winter Seattle has way more in my opinion

Old 10-04-2014, 02:46 AM

12,994 posts, read 17,113,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy13 View Post
I would take Philly over Seattle any day ok let me chime in having lived in both city's .Philly has better people more real people in Seattle are fake nice they just want to say hi then leave they only want to be with their little circle of friends my mom moved here from blue bell pa she has several friends here its very hard to make friends re the Seattle freeze people here are very passive aggressive kind of soft and soulless like a robot unlike real people from Philly who will tell you the whole story not tell you what you want to hear pros of Seattle pots legal you can buy it with a valid id its very $$$ but if you don't have a job you cant smoke it drug tests its a right to work state you can get fired for looking at some one wrong its very expensive not as much as san Fran witch is #1 it has a huge aggressive dog bread restriction even in home rentals apartments forget about it in Philly we had Rottweiler's and mastiffs no problem here its almost impossible unless you own a home never had that issue in Philly yes the weather is nice in the summer and there are beautiful mountain ocean views but from mid October to early July it rains and is very damp . I don't like cold weather but I still would rather do Philly over Seattle the only negatives about Philly crime and winter Seattle has way more in my opinion I would take Philly over Seattle any day ok let me chime in having lived in both city's .Philly has better people more real people in Seattle are fake nice they just want to say hi then leave they only want to be with their little circle of friends my mom moved here from blue bell pa she has several friends here its very hard to make friends re the Seattle freeze people here are very passive aggressive kind of soft and soulless like a robot unlike real people from Philly who will tell you the whole story not tell you what you want to hear pros of Seattle pots legal you can buy it with a valid id its very $$$ but if you don't have a job you cant smoke it drug tests its a right to work state you can get fired for looking at some one wrong its very expensive not as much as san Fran witch is #1 it has a huge aggressive dog bread restriction even in home rentals apartments forget about it in Philly we had Rottweiler's and mastiffs no problem here its almost impossible unless you own a home never had that issue in Philly yes the weather is nice in the summer and there are beautiful mountain ocean views but from mid October to early July it rains and is very damp . I don't like cold weather but I still would rather do Philly over Seattle the only negatives about Philly crime and winter Seattle has way more in my opinion I would take Philly over Seattle any day ok let me chime in having lived in both city's .Philly has better people more real people in Seattle are fake nice they just want to say hi then leave they only want to be with their little circle of friends my mom moved here from blue bell pa she has several friends here its very hard to make friends re the Seattle freeze people here are very passive aggressive kind of soft and soulless like a robot unlike real people from Philly who will tell you the whole story not tell you what you want to hear pros of Seattle pots legal you can buy it with a valid id its very $$$ but if you don't have a job you cant smoke it drug tests its a right to work state you can get fired for looking at some one wrong its very expensive not as much as san Fran witch is #1 it has a huge aggressive dog bread restriction even in home rentals apartments forget about it in Philly we had Rottweiler's and mastiffs no problem here its almost impossible unless you own a home never had that issue in Philly yes the weather is nice in the summer and there are beautiful mountain ocean views but from mid October to early July it rains and is very damp . I don't like cold weather but I still would rather do Philly over Seattle the only negatives about Philly crime and winter Seattle has way more in my opinion I would take Philly over Seattle any day ok let me chime in having lived in both city's .Philly has better people more real people in Seattle are fake nice they just want to say hi then leave they only want to be with their little circle of friends my mom moved here from blue bell pa she has several friends here its very hard to make friends re the Seattle freeze people here are very passive aggressive kind of soft and soulless like a robot unlike real people from Philly who will tell you the whole story not tell you what you want to hear pros of Seattle pots legal you can buy it with a valid id its very $$$ but if you don't have a job you cant smoke it drug tests its a right to work state you can get fired for looking at some one wrong its very expensive not as much as san Fran witch is #1 it has a huge aggressive dog bread restriction even in home rentals apartments forget about it in Philly we had Rottweiler's and mastiffs no problem here its almost impossible unless you own a home never had that issue in Philly yes the weather is nice in the summer and there are beautiful mountain ocean views but from mid October to early July it rains and is very damp . I don't like cold weather but I still would rather do Philly over Seattle the only negatives about Philly crime and winter Seattle has way more in my opinion I would take Philly over Seattle any day ok let me chime in having lived in both city's .Philly has better people more real people in Seattle are fake nice they just want to say hi then leave they only want to be with their little circle of friends my mom moved here from blue bell pa she has several friends here its very hard to make friends re the Seattle freeze people here are very passive aggressive kind of soft and soulless like a robot unlike real people from Philly who will tell you the whole story not tell you what you want to hear pros of Seattle pots legal you can buy it with a valid id its very $$$ but if you don't have a job you cant smoke it drug tests its a right to work state you can get fired for looking at some one wrong its very expensive not as much as san Fran witch is #1 it has a huge aggressive dog bread restriction even in home rentals apartments forget about it in Philly we had Rottweiler's and mastiffs no problem here its almost impossible unless you own a home never had that issue in Philly yes the weather is nice in the summer and there are beautiful mountain ocean views but from mid October to early July it rains and is very damp . I don't like cold weather but I still would rather do Philly over Seattle the only negatives about Philly crime and winter Seattle has way more in my opinion I would take Philly over Seattle any day ok let me chime in having lived in both city's .Philly has better people more real people in Seattle are fake nice they just want to say hi then leave they only want to be with their little circle of friends my mom moved here from blue bell pa she has several friends here its very hard to make friends re the Seattle freeze people here are very passive aggressive kind of soft and soulless like a robot unlike real people from Philly who will tell you the whole story not tell you what you want to hear pros of Seattle pots legal you can buy it with a valid id its very $$$ but if you don't have a job you cant smoke it drug tests its a right to work state you can get fired for looking at some one wrong its very expensive not as much as san Fran witch is #1 it has a huge aggressive dog bread restriction even in home rentals apartments forget about it in Philly we had Rottweiler's and mastiffs no problem here its almost impossible unless you own a home never had that issue in Philly yes the weather is nice in the summer and there are beautiful mountain ocean views but from mid October to early July it rains and is very damp . I don't like cold weather but I still would rather do Philly over Seattle the only negatives about Philly crime and winter Seattle has way more in my opinion I would take Philly over Seattle any day ok let me chime in having lived in both city's .Philly has better people more real people in Seattle are fake nice they just want to say hi then leave they only want to be with their little circle of friends my mom moved here from blue bell pa she has several friends here its very hard to make friends re the Seattle freeze people here are very passive aggressive kind of soft and soulless like a robot unlike real people from Philly who will tell you the whole story not tell you what you want to hear pros of Seattle pots legal you can buy it with a valid id its very $$$ but if you don't have a job you cant smoke it drug tests its a right to work state you can get fired for looking at some one wrong its very expensive not as much as san Fran witch is #1 it has a huge aggressive dog bread restriction even in home rentals apartments forget about it in Philly we had Rottweiler's and mastiffs no problem here its almost impossible unless you own a home never had that issue in Philly yes the weather is nice in the summer and there are beautiful mountain ocean views but from mid October to early July it rains and is very damp . I don't like cold weather but I still would rather do Philly over Seattle the only negatives about Philly crime and winter Seattle has way more in my opinion I would take Philly over Seattle any day ok let me chime in having lived in both city's .Philly has better people more real people in Seattle are fake nice they just want to say hi then leave they only want to be with their little circle of friends my mom moved here from blue bell pa she has several friends here its very hard to make friends re the Seattle freeze people here are very passive aggressive kind of soft and soulless like a robot unlike real people from Philly who will tell you the whole story not tell you what you want to hear pros of Seattle pots legal you can buy it with a valid id its very $$$ but if you don't have a job you cant smoke it drug tests its a right to work state you can get fired for looking at some one wrong its very expensive not as much as san Fran witch is #1 it has a huge aggressive dog bread restriction even in home rentals apartments forget about it in Philly we had Rottweiler's and mastiffs no problem here its almost impossible unless you own a home never had that issue in Philly yes the weather is nice in the summer and there are beautiful mountain ocean views but from mid October to early July it rains and is very damp . I don't like cold weather but I still would rather do Philly over Seattle the only negatives about Philly crime and winter Seattle has way more in my opinion I would take Philly over Seattle any day ok let me chime in having lived in both city's .Philly has better people more real people in Seattle are fake nice they just want to say hi then leave they only want to be with their little circle of friends my mom moved here from blue bell pa she has several friends here its very hard to make friends re the Seattle freeze people here are very passive aggressive kind of soft and soulless like a robot unlike real people from Philly who will tell you the whole story not tell you what you want to hear pros of Seattle pots legal you can buy it with a valid id its very $$$ but if you don't have a job you cant smoke it drug tests its a right to work state you can get fired for looking at some one wrong its very expensive not as much as san Fran witch is #1 it has a huge aggressive dog bread restriction even in home rentals apartments forget about it in Philly we had Rottweiler's and mastiffs no problem here its almost impossible unless you own a home never had that issue in Philly yes the weather is nice in the summer and there are beautiful mountain ocean views but from mid October to early July it rains and is very damp . I don't like cold weather but I still would rather do Philly over Seattle the only negatives about Philly crime and winter Seattle has way more in my opinion I would take Philly over Seattle any day ok let me chime in having lived in both city's .Philly has better people more real people in Seattle are fake nice they just want to say hi then leave they only want to be with their little circle of friends my mom moved here from blue bell pa she has several friends here its very hard to make friends re the Seattle freeze people here are very passive aggressive kind of soft and soulless like a robot unlike real people from Philly who will tell you the whole story not tell you what you want to hear pros of Seattle pots legal you can buy it with a valid id its very $$$ but if you don't have a job you cant smoke it drug tests its a right to work state you can get fired for looking at some one wrong its very expensive not as much as san Fran witch is #1 it has a huge aggressive dog bread restriction even in home rentals apartments forget about it in Philly we had Rottweiler's and mastiffs no problem here its almost impossible unless you own a home never had that issue in Philly yes the weather is nice in the summer and there are beautiful mountain ocean views but from mid October to early July it rains and is very damp . I don't like cold weather but I still would rather do Philly over Seattle the only negatives about Philly crime and winter Seattle has way more in my opinion I would take Philly over Seattle any day ok let me chime in having lived in both city's .Philly has better people more real people in Seattle are fake nice they just want to say hi then leave they only want to be with their little circle of friends my mom moved here from blue bell pa she has several friends here its very hard to make friends re the Seattle freeze people here are very passive aggressive kind of soft and soulless like a robot unlike real people from Philly who will tell you the whole story not tell you what you want to hear pros of Seattle pots legal you can buy it with a valid id its very $$$ but if you don't have a job you cant smoke it drug tests its a right to work state you can get fired for looking at some one wrong its very expensive not as much as san Fran witch is #1 it has a huge aggressive dog bread restriction even in home rentals apartments forget about it in Philly we had Rottweiler's and mastiffs no problem here its almost impossible unless you own a home never had that issue in Philly yes the weather is nice in the summer and there are beautiful mountain ocean views but from mid October to early July it rains and is very damp . I don't like cold weather but I still would rather do Philly over Seattle the only negatives about Philly crime and winter Seattle has way more in my opinion I would take Philly over Seattle any day ok let me chime in having lived in both city's .Philly has better people more real people in Seattle are fake nice they just want to say hi then leave they only want to be with their little circle of friends my mom moved here from blue bell pa she has several friends here its very hard to make friends re the Seattle freeze people here are very passive aggressive kind of soft and soulless like a robot unlike real people from Philly who will tell you the whole story not tell you what you want to hear pros of Seattle pots legal you can buy it with a valid id its very $$$ but if you don't have a job you cant smoke it drug tests its a right to work state you can get fired for looking at some one wrong its very expensive not as much as san Fran witch is #1 it has a huge aggressive dog bread restriction even in home rentals apartments forget about it in Philly we had Rottweiler's and mastiffs no problem here its almost impossible unless you own a home never had that issue in Philly yes the weather is nice in the summer and there are beautiful mountain ocean views but from mid October to early July it rains and is very damp . I don't like cold weather but I still would rather do Philly over Seattle the only negatives about Philly crime and winter Seattle has way more in my opinion I would take Philly over Seattle any day ok let me chime in having lived in both city's .Philly has better people more real people in Seattle are fake nice they just want to say hi then leave they only want to be with their little circle of friends my mom moved here from blue bell pa she has several friends here its very hard to make friends re the Seattle freeze people here are very passive aggressive kind of soft and soulless like a robot unlike real people from Philly who will tell you the whole story not tell you what you want to hear pros of Seattle pots legal you can buy it with a valid id its very $$$ but if you don't have a job you cant smoke it drug tests its a right to work state you can get fired for looking at some one wrong its very expensive not as much as san Fran witch is #1 it has a huge aggressive dog bread restriction even in home rentals apartments forget about it in Philly we had Rottweiler's and mastiffs no problem here its almost impossible unless you own a home never had that issue in Philly yes the weather is nice in the summer and there are beautiful mountain ocean views but from mid October to early July it rains and is very damp . I don't like cold weather but I still would rather do Philly over Seattle the only negatives about Philly crime and winter Seattle has way more in my opinion I would take Philly over Seattle any day ok let me chime in having lived in both city's .Philly has better people more real people in Seattle are fake nice they just want to say hi then leave they only want to be with their little circle of friends my mom moved here from blue bell pa she has several friends here its very hard to make friends re the Seattle freeze people here are very passive aggressive kind of soft and soulless like a robot unlike real people from Philly who will tell you the whole story not tell you what you want to hear pros of Seattle pots legal you can buy it with a valid id its very $$$ but if you don't have a job you cant smoke it drug tests its a right to work state you can get fired for looking at some one wrong its very expensive not as much as san Fran witch is #1 it has a huge aggressive dog bread restriction even in home rentals apartments forget about it in Philly we had Rottweiler's and mastiffs no problem here its almost impossible unless you own a home never had that issue in Philly yes the weather is nice in the summer and there are beautiful mountain ocean views but from mid October to early July it rains and is very damp . I don't like cold weather but I still would rather do Philly over Seattle the only negatives about Philly crime and winter Seattle has way more in my opinion I would take Philly over Seattle any day ok let me chime in having lived in both city's .Philly has better people more real people in Seattle are fake nice they just want to say hi then leave they only want to be with their little circle of friends my mom moved here from blue bell pa she has several friends here its very hard to make friends re the Seattle freeze people here are very passive aggressive kind of soft and soulless like a robot unlike real people from Philly who will tell you the whole story not tell you what you want to hear pros of Seattle pots legal you can buy it with a valid id its very $$$ but if you don't have a job you cant smoke it drug tests its a right to work state you can get fired for looking at some one wrong its very expensive not as much as san Fran witch is #1 it has a huge aggressive dog bread restriction even in home rentals apartments forget about it in Philly we had Rottweiler's and mastiffs no problem here its almost impossible unless you own a home never had that issue in Philly yes the weather is nice in the summer and there are beautiful mountain ocean views but from mid October to early July it rains and is very damp . I don't like cold weather but I still would rather do Philly over Seattle the only negatives about Philly crime and winter Seattle has way more in my opinion I would take Philly over Seattle any day ok let me chime in having lived in both city's .Philly has better people more real people in Seattle are fake nice they just want to say hi then leave they only want to be with their little circle of friends my mom moved here from blue bell pa she has several friends here its very hard to make friends re the Seattle freeze people here are very passive aggressive kind of soft and soulless like a robot unlike real people from Philly who will tell you the whole story not tell you what you want to hear pros of Seattle pots legal you can buy it with a valid id its very $$$ but if you don't have a job you cant smoke it drug tests its a right to work state you can get fired for looking at some one wrong its very expensive not as much as san Fran witch is #1 it has a huge aggressive dog bread restriction even in home rentals apartments forget about it in Philly we had Rottweiler's and mastiffs no problem here its almost impossible unless you own a home never had that issue in Philly yes the weather is nice in the summer and there are beautiful mountain ocean views but from mid October to early July it rains and is very damp . I don't like cold weather but I still would rather do Philly over Seattle the only negatives about Philly crime and winter Seattle has way more in my opinion I would take Philly over Seattle any day ok let me chime in having lived in both city's .Philly has better people more real people in Seattle are fake nice they just want to say hi then leave they only want to be with their little circle of friends my mom moved here from blue bell pa she has several friends here its very hard to make friends re the Seattle freeze people here are very passive aggressive kind of soft and soulless like a robot unlike real people from Philly who will tell you the whole story not tell you what you want to hear pros of Seattle pots legal you can buy it with a valid id its very $$$ but if you don't have a job you cant smoke it drug tests its a right to work state you can get fired for looking at some one wrong its very expensive not as much as san Fran witch is #1 it has a huge aggressive dog bread restriction even in home rentals apartments forget about it in Philly we had Rottweiler's and mastiffs no problem here its almost impossible unless you own a home never had that issue in Philly yes the weather is nice in the summer and there are beautiful mountain ocean views but from mid October to early July it rains and is very damp . I don't like cold weather but I still would rather do Philly over Seattle the only negatives about Philly crime and winter Seattle has way more in my opinion I would take Philly over Seattle any day ok let me chime in having lived in both city's .Philly has better people more real people in Seattle are fake nice they just want to say hi then leave they only want to be with their little circle of friends my mom moved here from blue bell pa she has several friends here its very hard to make friends re the Seattle freeze people here are very passive aggressive kind of soft and soulless like a robot unlike real people from Philly who will tell you the whole story not tell you what you want to hear pros of Seattle pots legal you can buy it with a valid id its very $$$ but if you don't have a job you cant smoke it drug tests its a right to work state you can get fired for looking at some one wrong its very expensive not as much as san Fran witch is #1 it has a huge aggressive dog bread restriction even in home rentals apartments forget about it in Philly we had Rottweiler's and mastiffs no problem here its almost impossible unless you own a home never had that issue in Philly yes the weather is nice in the summer and there are beautiful mountain ocean views but from mid October to early July it rains and is very damp . I don't like cold weather but I still would rather do Philly over Seattle the only negatives about Philly crime and winter Seattle has way more in my opinion I would take Philly over Seattle any day ok let me chime in having lived in both city's .Philly has better people more real people in Seattle are fake nice they just want to say hi then leave they only want to be with their little circle of friends my mom moved here from blue bell pa she has several friends here its very hard to make friends re the Seattle freeze people here are very passive aggressive kind of soft and soulless like a robot unlike real people from Philly who will tell you the whole story not tell you what you want to hear pros of Seattle pots legal you can buy it with a valid id its very $$$ but if you don't have a job you cant smoke it drug tests its a right to work state you can get fired for looking at some one wrong its very expensive not as much as san Fran witch is #1 it has a huge aggressive dog bread restriction even in home rentals apartments forget about it in Philly we had Rottweiler's and mastiffs no problem here its almost impossible unless you own a home never had that issue in Philly yes the weather is nice in the summer and there are beautiful mountain ocean views but from mid October to early July it rains and is very damp . I don't like cold weather but I still would rather do Philly over Seattle the only negatives about Philly crime and winter Seattle has way more in my opinion I would take Philly over Seattle any day ok let me chime in having lived in both city's .Philly has better people more real people in Seattle are fake nice they just want to say hi then leave they only want to be with their little circle of friends my mom moved here from blue bell pa she has several friends here its very hard to make friends re the Seattle freeze people here are very passive aggressive kind of soft and soulless like a robot unlike real people from Philly who will tell you the whole story not tell you what you want to hear pros of Seattle pots legal you can buy it with a valid id its very $$$ but if you don't have a job you cant smoke it drug tests its a right to work state you can get fired for looking at some one wrong its very expensive not as much as san Fran witch is #1 it has a huge aggressive dog bread restriction even in home rentals apartments forget about it in Philly we had Rottweiler's and mastiffs no problem here its almost impossible unless you own a home never had that issue in Philly yes the weather is nice in the summer and there are beautiful mountain ocean views but from mid October to early July it rains and is very damp . I don't like cold weather but I still would rather do Philly over Seattle the only negatives about Philly crime and winter Seattle has way more in my opinion I would take Philly over Seattle any day ok let me chime in having lived in both city's .Philly has better people more real people in Seattle are fake nice they just want to say hi then leave they only want to be with their little circle of friends my mom moved here from blue bell pa she has several friends here its very hard to make friends re the Seattle freeze people here are very passive aggressive kind of soft and soulless like a robot unlike real people from Philly who will tell you the whole story not tell you what you want to hear pros of Seattle pots legal you can buy it with a valid id its very $$$ but if you don't have a job you cant smoke it drug tests its a right to work state you can get fired for looking at some one wrong its very expensive not as much as san Fran witch is #1 it has a huge aggressive dog bread restriction even in home rentals apartments forget about it in Philly we had Rottweiler's and mastiffs no problem here its almost impossible unless you own a home never had that issue in Philly yes the weather is nice in the summer and there are beautiful mountain ocean views but from mid October to early July it rains and is very damp . I don't like cold weather but I still would rather do Philly over Seattle the only negatives about Philly crime and winter Seattle has way more in my opinion
AAAAAHHHHH!!!

Old 10-04-2014, 09:58 AM

8,385 posts, read 9,945,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnutella View Post
AAAAAHHHHH!!!
Seems like that poster could write an entire novel on the differences between Seattle and Philadelphia. lol.

Old 10-04-2014, 07:05 PM

11,407 posts, read 13,950,805 times
Seattle, for me.

Old 10-06-2014, 09:48 AM

559 posts, read 510,517 times
Have to go with Seattle on this one

Old 10-06-2014, 04:32 PM

1,008 posts, read 1,037,382 times
Depends on what I wanted out of life at the time. If I wanted
to be more sociable and around people Philadelphia. If I needed
a quiet safe community then Seattle.

Old 10-06-2014, 04:56 PM

559 posts, read 510,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Europeanflava View Post
Depends on what I wanted out of life at the time. If I wanted
to be more sociable and around people Philadelphia. If I needed
a quiet safe community then Seattle.

Old 10-06-2014, 05:06 PM

21,945 posts, read 30,797,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapper23 View Post
does this suggest that one is more sociable than another?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or