Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2009, 12:33 PM

14,256 posts, read 26,927,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronx_kidd View Post
I hate the Bronx I'm sick of it it's too borin in the north bx. Good thing I'm movin to Cali soon
I wouldn't mind moving to CA either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2009, 01:44 PM

3,003 posts, read 6,089,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael84 View Post
The north Bronx is similar to Westchester. There seems to be a pretty big difference between the north and south Bronx. Enjoy CA. I would like to retire to the west someday when i'm older.
Exactly. The north bronx is more similar to new rochelle and mount vernon than nyc, like the mid and south bronx is. But still i wouldnt want to leave the city itself unless im retiring

Old 06-24-2009, 08:11 PM

763 posts, read 1,298,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DailyJournalist View Post
New Jersey of course!
Only if corrupt politics were the sole basis for importance

Old 06-24-2009, 10:48 PM

2,413 posts, read 5,747,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycricanpapi View Post
I say that you are not from New York because you do not realize NYC greatness, but ok I will ignore you as well. Because you are definitely not from New York. You just lived there but you cannot be from there. Let me block you as of right now. You do not make any valid sense. You have got to go to NYC and see for yourself what NYC has to offer, because you clearly are not seeing what NYC has to offer.. I will terminate my argument with you. Just continue in not seeing what NYC has to offer. I will not argue with immature people like yourself.

Are you kidding me? This is perhaps the dumbest post i've ever read on this forum. You are blocking someone because they don't like NY,and then calling them immature? This is both hilarious and pathetic.

Old 06-24-2009, 10:53 PM

7,074 posts, read 12,342,588 times
Dc.

Old 06-24-2009, 11:14 PM

542 posts, read 991,416 times
I wonder how important Cali will be after the "Big One"

Old 06-25-2009, 12:23 AM

14,256 posts, read 26,927,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebat View Post
And I wonder how badly the economy will be after the "Big One" occurs. And how much people would then realize how important it is.

Old 06-25-2009, 12:30 AM

4,515 posts, read 9,696,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TB Fla View Post
Are you kidding me? This is perhaps the dumbest post i've ever read on this forum. You are blocking someone because they don't like NY,and then calling them immature? This is both hilarious and pathetic.
No, I'm blocking someone because he lived in NYC and does not realized what NYC has to offer. This is ridiculous. Hence, he is making statements that are immature.

Old 06-25-2009, 01:40 AM

2,957 posts, read 6,472,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebat View Post
Just like I wonder how important NYC would be if a hurricane wiped it out. Or any important part of the nation being eliminated after a catastrophe. Its nothing to about; you have a sick sense of humor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo89 View Post
And I wonder how badly the economy will be after the "Big One" occurs. And how much people would then realize how important it is.
Well stated.

Old 06-25-2009, 04:16 AM

8,489 posts, read 20,635,632 times
Quote:
Yeah he is a sellout.. he's truly is not from New York.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Peterson View Post
Some people have to rely on the laurels of where they live to make them feel important.

I see alot of that on these boards.

A city does not define a person that is up to the person themself.
Quote:
I say that you are not from New York because you do not realize NYC greatness, but ok I will ignore you as well. Because you are definitely not from New York. You just lived there but you cannot be from there. Let me block you as of right now. You do not make any valid sense. You have got to go to NYC and see for yourself what NYC has to offer, because you clearly are not seeing what NYC has to offer.. I will terminate my argument with you. Just continue in not seeing what NYC has to offer. I will not argue with immature people like yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TB Fla View Post
Quote:
No, I'm blocking someone because he lived in NYC and does not realized what NYC has to offer. This is ridiculous. Hence, he is making statements that are immature.
My posts are immature?

OK
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City