Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 09:38 AM

5,969 posts, read 9,498,132 times

Advertisements

All I know is that I buy better fruit and vegetables up North then I did in Orlando. Thats a fact!

Old 07-21-2009, 09:42 AM

7,731 posts, read 14,291,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DailyJournalist View Post
All I know is that I buy better fruit and vegetables up North then I did in Orlando. Thats a fact!
Thats because you get much better produce at a famers market than you will find at Winn-Dixie.

If you hadn't been so afraid to try the farmers markets in Orlando, you would have discovered that they are every bit as good as anything you can find in the Nawth.

Old 07-21-2009, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnatl View Post
Thats because you get much better produce at a famers market than you will find at Winn-Dixie.

If you hadn't been so afraid to try the farmers markets in Orlando, you would have discovered that they are every bit as good as anything you can find in the Nawth.
I did go to the Orlando farmers markets and they were a joke. Overpriced with bad quality fruits and vegetables. The markets in South Jersey and South Philadelphia have much better quality and at a more affordable price.

Old 07-21-2009, 09:56 AM

Quote:
I did go to the Orlando farmers markets and they were a joke. Overpriced with bad quality fruits and vegetables. The markets in South Jersey and South Philadelphia have much better quality and at a more affordable price.
You know very well that your fear of interacting with a Southern farmer kept you away from any form of farmers market in Orlando.

If they are indeed overpriced with bad quality fruits and vegetables, they wouldn't be in business, would they?

Old 07-21-2009, 09:59 AM

Quote:
If they are indeed overpriced with bad quality fruits and vegetables, they wouldn't be in business, would they?
When there is not anything thing else available the Orlando consumer is subjected to having to buy poor quality overpriced fruit.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:02 AM

Quote:
When there is not anything thing else available the Orlando consumer is subjected to having to buy poor quality overpriced fruit.
Yes, we all know over 2 million Central Floridians are BARELY surviving due to the sub-par quality of their fruits and vegetables.

Are you for real with this garbage?

Old 07-21-2009, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Are you for real with this garbage?
Yes I am for real, and from what TANaples has been posting it seems that it is not only a Central Florida problem. I now understand why you also left Central Florida, although I am not a fan of Atlanta it is 1000 times better then Central Florida.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Yes I am for real, and from what TANaples has been posting it seems that it is not only a Central Florida problem. I now understand why you also left Central Florida, although I am not a fan of Atlanta it is 1000 times better then Central Florida.
The thing is, neither you or TANaples has any credibility at all on this subject after you both swore there was absolutely NO local produce to be had at Publix. You were both called out on it by Floridians and people from elsewhere who know better.

And just how do you understand why I left Central Florida - because of their superior fresh produce? How bizarre.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:23 AM

Quote:
The thing is, neither you or TANaples has any credibility at all
Go ahead and attack me because I dont live in Florida anymore (thank Goodness). But how can you attack TANaples a person that actually presently lives in Florida. BTW, I know exactly why you left Orlando, the same reason most do.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Go ahead and attack me because I dont live in Florida anymore (thank Goodness). But how can you attack TANaples a person that actually presently lives in Florida. BTW, I know exactly why you left Orlando, the same reason most do.
Attack? I am stating facts, as the proof was there for all to see. I hardly consider it an attack when someone points out the fact that a poster is fabricating stories to cloak their misery.

I moved to Atlanta due to a job transfer. What is so unusual about that, and just what is your hidden agenda?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City