Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 12:31 PM

1,223 posts, read 2,266,259 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamb View Post
I'm not listening to Durf. I'm just stating that I've been to NYC, Atlanta, L.A, San Diego, San Fran, Chicago and even San Jose. I planned on visiting Boston, D.C, Miami and Seattle sometime this year or next. Philly and Baltimore are the two cities I never thought about visiting. I'm pretty sure they are nice places. I just don't hear much about them other than negative things. I'm curious to see what Philly has to offer. I will stop by someday when i'm in Atlantic city for WPT tournaments.
I feel you. Boston, DC, and Miami are all superior to visit (never been to seattle). Philly and Baltimore are great but would be lower on the list compared to the others even though both are superb cities.

Old 06-28-2011, 12:51 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,931,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duderino View Post
Philly actually does remarkably well attracting visitors considering its proximity to a major global destination about 2 hours away .
Yeah I don't understand why people don't look at actual statistics instead of basing their opinions on assumptions. Philly has had the largest gains in International Visitors the past few years out of any city and it is safe to assume that the trend will continue now that there is an actual ad campaign to promote tourism .

Phila. ? 710K international visitors last year | Philadelphia Business Journal
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City