Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Southern California or North Jersey
Southern California 115 65.71%
North Jersey 60 34.29%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 03:05 AM

4,515 posts, read 9,697,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverestClimb View Post
Whatever dude, you are not even from NY so your opinion is worthless here
Sounds like you are heated. Do not blame me if you are heated. It is not my fault. I'm not from NY lol, you wish that I was not from NY but I am from NY. I was born and raised in NY. I recently moved to Va Beach. Is that what you are saying? Since my location is Va Beach, I'm not from NY? Hahaha nice try. Do not hate on the game, hate on the player like some people would say
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2009, 03:06 AM

4,906 posts, read 6,845,992 times
Quote:
Why do you hate others opinions and facts? You attacked me and the other one did as well. I think that makes you guys haters
I just posted facts. I didn't attack you at all, but noticed that you haven't provided any factual posts. You seem to have a blatant hate of NY and I just posted facts that refute you.

Old 08-13-2009, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Personally, I think we can all see that neither of you knows anything about Cal or NY if you actually believe that traffic is much less in N Jersey.

Complete and epic fail by both
How can we not know anything about NY, when we are from there? Wow lol

Old 08-13-2009, 03:11 AM

763 posts, read 1,298,390 times
Top 10 Worst Traffic Cities in the United States For 2009 : The Real Estate Bloggers

Gridlock alert! 5 cities with the worst traffic - Christopher Elliott- msnbc.com

INRIX National Traffic Scorecard

Yeah, there you go guys, nothing like facts to back up my educated opinion. I was right, NY metro is just about as bad as LA metro. I accept your apologies for the unwarrented attacks

Old 08-13-2009, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Top 10 Worst Traffic Cities in the United States For 2009 : The Real Estate Bloggers

Gridlock alert! 5 cities with the worst traffic - Christopher Elliott- msnbc.com

Yeah, there you go guys, nothing like facts to back up my educated opinion. I was right, NY metro is just about as bad as LA metro. I accept your apologies for the unwarrented attacks
Yep like I said SoCal is in a league of its own. Look how it almost doubles the other top 5 in time spent in traffic. Thanks for proving my point.

Old 08-13-2009, 03:17 AM

Quote:

Wow isn't this supposed to be in the other thread. I believe since you cannot support the argument at present in Southern California vs. North Jersey, You look for another topic that you can win. WoW....

Old 08-13-2009, 03:18 AM

9 cities with the worst traffic jams

Gridlock Alert: The 5 U.S. Cities With the Worst Traffic | Frommers.com

Just a few more there guys. Facts rock don't they

Old 08-13-2009, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post
Yep like I said SoCal is in a league of its own. Look how it almost doubles the other top 5 in time spent in traffic. Thanks for proving my point.
Yeah, my point was proven already. I stated that NY was almost as bad as SoCal. It is ok to admit you were wrong

Old 08-13-2009, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycricanpapi View Post
Wow isn't this supposed to be in the other thread. I believe since you cannot support the argument at present in Southern California vs. North Jersey, You look for another topic that you can win. WoW....
Why are so mad? Don't hate, I see you ignored the facts. Facts are inconvenient when they don't say what you want

Old 08-13-2009, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Yep North Jersey an NY have bad traffic. Yet only have as bad as LA.
Quote:
Yeah, my point was proven already. I stated that NY was almost as bad as SoCal. It is ok to admit you were wrong
Yeah 44 hours a year in traffic vs. 70 hours a year in trafffic is close.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City