Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2009, 05:55 PM

197 posts, read 181,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post

Your a troll because you took up for another troll (probably your other screen name) even after he/you were caught flat out lying about where he/you lived in an attempt to build credibility.
Like I said you guys don't learn. I already told you it's a violation of the TOS yet you continue calling me a troll. This will get you an infraction.

Quote:
Your only intentions are to disrupt the threads by repeatedly posting negative comments about Chicago.
Disrupt the threads? This is city vs. city and everyone can post his opinions, provided they do not violate the TOS.

Quote:
Some people actually use this site as a resource (or used to) to make decisions about where to live, visit, etc. It goes against the entire nature of this board to spew distorted views and/or flat out lies about a place simply because you don't like it.
And I would like to make sure these people get the whole picture not just the inflated claims posted by you and other Chicagoans. Are my views / comments distorted? I leave it to others to decide and everyone can make up his/her opinion based on comments and supporting evidence. If I am not to be trusted there is always an article from your own Chicago Tribune calling Chicago the most segregated big city in America Chicago, America's most segregated big city - Chicago Tribune - I swear I did not write it. Are the authors trolls too? Are they disrupting your squeaky clean view of Chicago? LOL

Quote:
Can I get a New Yorker to back me up on this??
Not unitl you create another user name for yourself. LOL

PS. Stop violating the TOS.

Last edited by take2; 08-30-2009 at 06:14 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2009, 06:21 PM

11,326 posts, read 20,332,923 times
Quote:
We heard this before Dementor got booted, and before advoc got booted too.

Your only intentions are to disrupt the threads by repeatedly posting negative comments about Chicago.

Your a troll because you took up for another troll (probably your other screen name) even after he/you were caught flat out lying about where he/you lived in an attempt to build credibility.

Some people actually use this site as a resource (or used to) to make decisions about where to live, visit, etc. It goes against the entire nature of this board to spew distorted views and/or flat out lies about a place simply because you don't like it.

You may not want to bring up too much mod attention Take2. They might be able to track the IP address and see that your the same person they just banned a few weeks ago.

Can I get a New Yorker to back me up on this??
I'll back you up on this, and all this Chicago bashing is unnecessary, I think its making both cities look bad when they both are actually great cities.

Old 08-30-2009, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous92 View Post
I'll back you up on this, and all this Chicago bashing is unnecessary, I think its making both cities look bad not just Chicago.
Infamous,

Have you ever been to Chicago? And what "looking bad" you mean? In city vs. city forum??? LOL Who cares?

Old 08-30-2009, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by take2 View Post
Infamous,

Have you ever been to Chicago? And what "looking bad" you mean? In city vs. city forum??? LOL Who cares?
No I haven't been to the great city of Chicago yet.

A bunch of people (I don't even know if they are NYers) keep bashing Chicago for no reason, its making NYC look bad as well because there's a bunch of people bashing other cities to make NYC look great when it already is, it looks wierd.

Old 08-30-2009, 06:32 PM

Quote:
No I haven't been to the great city of Chicago yet.

A bunch of people (I don't even know if they are NYers) keep bashing Chicago for no reason, its making NYC look bad as well because there's a bunch of people bashing other cities to make NYC look great when it already is, it looks wierd.
Nobody is bashing Chicago and nobody needs to make NYC look better.
NYC is what it is despite anything that would ever get written about the city on CD. You are mistaken.

Old 08-30-2009, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Nobody is bashing Chicago and nobody needs to make NYC look better.
NYC is what it is despite anything that would ever get written about the city on CD. You are mistaken.
Yes people are bashing Chicago, I didn't say anybody needs to make NYC look better but that's what it looks like, I know this is just CD and not real life but its embarrassing to NYC.

Old 08-30-2009, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Yes people are bashing Chicago, I didn't say anybody needs to make NYC look better but that's what it looks like, I know this is just CD and not real life but its embarrassing to NYC.
You haven't even been to Chicago. Stay out of it, kid.

Old 08-30-2009, 06:51 PM

Quote:
You're absolutely right I haven't been to Chicago but that has nothing to do with y'all going overboard. A lot of people on CD od for no reason.

Old 08-30-2009, 06:55 PM

Quote:
You're absolutely right I haven't been to Chicago but that has nothing to do with y'all going overboard. A lot of people on CD od for no reason.
If you haven't been to Chicago, how do you know my comments are overboard?

Old 08-30-2009, 06:57 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
Quote:
Seriously?!?

So now your gonna throw a temper tantrum because somebody who actually lives in NYC doesn't agree with you?

You and your various screen names are the only ones sharing your point of view.

Everybody else can see why somebody would want to live in such a great city as Chicago, or New York, or San Fran, or Atlanta and on and on...

You are the definition of a troll and you've been exposed for what you are. You sit online all day everyday and bash Chicago. How about you get out and enjoy NY (if thats where you really live). Why are you posting at midnight on a weekend if you enjoy your city so much.

How can you truly be a working person in a great city if you spend so much time online bashing a city?

No man would resort to such a thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City