Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What cities have the best Looking White Girls?
NYC 26 15.20%
Miami 9 5.26%
LA 32 18.71%
Dallas 34 19.88%
Boston 9 5.26%
Clark, Co 3 1.75%
Seattle 5 2.92%
San Francisco 9 5.26%
Atlanta 15 8.77%
Other (Please Specify) 29 16.96%
Voters: 171. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 08:45 PM

23,447 posts, read 44,050,291 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac9wr View Post
Not to throw insults around, because you and I usually agree with one another...but your brother sounds like an idiot. Not only are people in major cities like NYC and Boston more fit than their Southern counterparts (on average), but there's many more up here than there are down there. As I mentioned before, when I'm walking around the city there's a ridiculous amount of hot girls walking around.

Go to Boston.BarstoolSports.com or NYC.BarstoolSports.com and check out "Local Smokeshows of the Day"...tell me how ugly those girls are.

Maybe its your brother who has the problem?
He's no idiot...he's a prominent attorney in Tampa. And let me remind you all, I didn't start this...you know who did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2009, 08:49 PM

6,625 posts, read 14,450,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinDecatur View Post
He's no idiot...he's a prominent attorney in Tampa. And let me remind you all, I didn't start this...you know who did.
I didn't read into who started it, I just read what you said (which I know isn't exactly the best way to enter an argument)...I suppose I'm just saying it's ridiculous to say that girls in the North are ugly. To say all girls (or people in general) from any region are ugly is both foolish and inaccurate. Especially when you're talking about the most populated region in the nation, which also happens to be one of the most physically fit.

Maybe your brother just wasn't looking hard enough (being more civil towards your brother )

Old 09-03-2009, 08:50 PM

250 posts, read 246,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito57 View Post
Anyone else been to Bogota, Colombia?

Wow, just wow! Amazing!
colombians arent white. wtf is ur problem.

anyway san diego has a good selection of white broads. tall, tanned white broads. look like polo ad models.
some areas in sf got high-end snow bunnies. walnut creek, ca is like a safe haven for rich white birds too

Old 09-03-2009, 08:52 PM

6,625 posts, read 14,450,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfresh View Post
Chill Phil, it's not the end of the world.

Old 09-03-2009, 08:54 PM

1,712 posts, read 3,101,478 times
The Fittest and Fattest Cities in America 2009 - Men's Fitness

NYC is #5 on that list of the fattest. Doesn't sound so fit to me

(sound of NY'ers fervently bashing heads on keyboard trying hard to have a comeback)

Old 09-03-2009, 08:54 PM

23,447 posts, read 44,050,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac9wr View Post
I didn't read into who started it, I just read what you said (which I know isn't exactly the best way to enter an argument)...I suppose I'm just saying it's ridiculous to say that girls in the North are ugly. To say all girls (or people in general) from any region are ugly is both foolish and inaccurate. Especially when you're talking about the most populated region in the nation, which also happens to be one of the most physically fit.

Maybe your brother just wasn't looking hard enough (being more civil towards your brother )
Well, I suggest you read the whole thread before you jump in. It's not my thing to be an instigator.

Old 09-03-2009, 09:01 PM

58 posts, read 123,077 times
south carolina

Old 09-03-2009, 09:03 PM

11,326 posts, read 20,321,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by machiavelli1 View Post
The Fittest and Fattest Cities in America 2009 - Men's Fitness

NYC is #5 on that list of the fattest. Doesn't sound so fit to me

(sound of NY'ers fervently bashing heads on keyboard trying hard to have a comeback)
This is a dumb question lol, if its in men's fitness does it include women?

Old 09-03-2009, 09:06 PM

1,565 posts, read 4,340,819 times
VaBeach

Old 09-03-2009, 09:07 PM

398 posts, read 1,039,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfresh View Post
Umm, I think you have a problem!

Colombians ARE white, or black, or Indio, or mixed! They are any of these three, and sometimes a mix! Sometimes there are even Asians! There are Colombians from Japan!

Latino is NOT a race; it's an ethnicity! There are blond hair, blue-eyed, pale-skinned Latinas. Are you saying they are not white because they speak Spanish?

Go to Chile or Argentina. Heck, there are even pale, blond Mexicans and Puerto Ricans. I know even two redheads who are Mexican.

As for your preference for tall, suntanned girls, tall and tanned, IMO is unattractive.

I like natural olive skin color, not future skin cancer on pale chicks, and super-tall girls tend to be big-boned, deep-voiced and not feminine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City