U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 03:38 PM

1,030 posts, read 2,924,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCpictures View Post
I gotta bring this up.
People on here from certain cities talk entirely too much shxt about D.C. either directly or on the slick tip. Most of the time these people happen to be from Philly or NYC or SF. Posters from these cities od way too much dick eatin', especially Philly. So for the sake of this diverted topic I'm just going to go ham on Philly right quick. Philly is on NYC's nuts because they wanna be NYC so bad but they never will. Philly is NYC's hoe.

I think they have resentment because they we're once the capitol but D.C. was founded and that went away. Philly is the largest most pointless city in America as of now. Y'all can have ya'll 10 foot wide streets, crumbling rowhouses, horrible POS of a subway system, and fake NYC swag. Y'all too damn cocky for ya own good ya needa stay in ya place.

*****SHOTS FIRED*****

/thread
In what should have been a civil discussion, you have to use the word "shxt," "dick eatin'" "hoe," "POS," and bring up the concept of shooting something or someone.

I love this forum, but not how people have to bring their ghetto mentalities into otherwise creative discussions. How disgusting. You should be ashamed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2011, 03:58 PM

2,420 posts, read 3,848,556 times
Quote:
I gotta bring this up.
People on here from certain cities talk entirely too much shxt about D.C. either directly or on the slick tip. Most of the time these people happen to be from Philly or NYC or SF. Posters from these cities od way too much dick eatin', especially Philly. So for the sake of this diverted topic I'm just going to go ham on Philly right quick. Philly is on NYC's nuts because they wanna be NYC so bad but they never will. Philly is NYC's hoe.

I think they have resentment because they we're once the capitol but D.C. was founded and that went away. Philly is the largest most pointless city in America as of now. Y'all can have ya'll 10 foot wide streets, crumbling rowhouses, horrible POS of a subway system, and fake NYC swag. Y'all too damn cocky for ya own good ya needa stay in ya place.

*****SHOTS FIRED*****

/thread
^^^^^^^^^^^^Typical terdwater cornball. Who talks tough, on the internet? Who does that? DC's just mad, cuz they know when we come around they're scared to introduce their b***hes to us, and a DC bol would get no play at all from a typical Philly girl, maybe get played.

Old 03-27-2011, 04:32 PM

1,226 posts, read 1,508,025 times
Quote:
I gotta bring this up.

*****SHOTS FIRED*****

/thread
Talking tough on the net never gets old lol. Net gangstas crack me up. They think its sweet until they get put in they place. I can tell that your a lame/weirdo.

Old 03-27-2011, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakoolaide View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^Typical terdwater cornball. Who talks tough, on the internet? Who does that? DC's just mad, cuz they know when we come around they're scared to introduce their b***hes to us, and a DC bol would get no play at all from a typical Philly girl, maybe get played.
Exactly DC bols are lame. They are a bunch of attention seekers and have a bunch of a female traits.

Old 03-27-2011, 05:19 PM

1,031 posts, read 2,310,340 times
Quote:
I gotta bring this up.

*****SHOTS FIRED*****

/thread
If you feel that DC is so great why do you feel the need to defend it? In the real world (unfortunately) most people would choose DC over Philly. Let Philly people have their shine. Even if it is a dumb website. Philadelphians are allowed to be proud of their city just like evryone else.

Old 03-27-2011, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sweetkisses* View Post
If you feel that DC is so great why do you feel the need to defend it? In the real world (unfortunately) most people would choose DC over Philly. Let Philly people have their shine. Even if it is a dumb website. Philadelphians are allowed to be proud of their city just like evryone else.
No. Most people in the real world would choose Philly over DC as the better CITY (which Philly is). Now dc would provide a better opportunity to get a job but that's it.

Old 03-27-2011, 05:42 PM

1,031 posts, read 2,310,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nephi215 View Post
No. Most people in the real world would choose Philly over DC as the better CITY (which Philly is). Now dc would provide a better opportunity to get a job but that's it.
hahah
Dont get me wrong I prefer Philly to DC also. To me, DC is very overrated. But it seems as if Philly still has to shed its bad image whereas DC has already shed that image. Thats all Im sayin

Old 03-27-2011, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sweetkisses* View Post
hahah
Dont get me wrong I prefer Philly to DC also. To me, DC is very overrated. But it seems as if Philly still has to shed its bad image whereas DC has already shed that image. Thats all Im sayin
DC still has one of the highest crime rates in the country (its actually higher than Philly's BTW) and one of the highest HIV and illiteracy rates. While I admit DC does have a excellent stable economy and has come a long way, it still needs to polish its image just like Philly.

Last edited by nephi215; 03-27-2011 at 06:50 PM..

Old 03-27-2011, 06:25 PM

420 posts, read 651,827 times
Philly and dc might as well up meet somewhere and fight...the old fashion way.

Old 03-27-2011, 06:35 PM

9,972 posts, read 14,037,257 times
I think the CityData links are broken. I clicked on what I thought was a thread discussing whether Baltimore is as Southern as San Francisco is Southwestern(basically not at all)---and got taken to a Philly vs. DC ghetto smackdown thread.

Must be a server error.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or