Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 10:23 PM

981 posts, read 806,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwaynow View Post
The fact that people like you even start threads like this tells us even more about LA's insecurities...
The fact that people like you feel the need to keep responding, trying to disprove what has already been proven, tells us even more about NYC's insecurities...

Old 12-15-2009, 10:29 PM

4,775 posts, read 8,840,928 times
"I want to be apart of it " New York! New York!

Old 12-15-2009, 10:41 PM

98 posts, read 172,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justcause View Post
The fact that people like you feel the need to keep responding, trying to disprove what has already been proven, tells us even more about NYC's insecurities...
I haven't seen a single proof, other then of your personal insecurities...

Old 12-15-2009, 10:46 PM

4,515 posts, read 9,699,983 times
Quote:
NYC does not have any insecurities. NYC is the greatest city in the world, so why would NYC would have insecurities?

Old 12-15-2009, 10:50 PM

4,027 posts, read 7,289,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwaynow View Post
Still, nobody wants to be called NJ Giants or NJ Jets.... Sounds terrible.
Why? It's name is two letters and they still start with an "N."

Old 12-15-2009, 11:05 PM

672 posts, read 1,789,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
You make me laugh. Basically by your "rationale" there is basically nothing a New Yorker can do to win. They lose no matter what. If they deny your bogus claims, they are scared and insecure. Yet if they say nothing, misinformed people will listen to your b.s. You've basically left NY'ers no room for their side of anything. Nice way to debate. If you say something and a New Yorker disagrees with you, they are insecure and obviously scared......... laugh. Isn't there anything else to do? I mean seriously. It is all so petty.

Well cute. You obviously have a manipulative, er I mean funny way of looking at things. I haven't really seen that you are being open minded in any discussion and that you really have anythng to offer this discussion. It is obvious that you are a NY hater. We get it. You don't like NY. I can handle that. Your point is taken. I guess I'll be seeing you at another thread?
WTF? NY might be my 2nd fav city. Where did you get that conclusion that I hate NY?

I listed it as one of the top 2 places I will buy a home in within my lifetime.

You say you get it, but I don't see that you do. My observations are of the NY people, which is a seperate issue and distinct from NY the city. And since you have basically proven my point. I guess I should say thanks.

Last edited by Rhymes with Best Coast; 12-15-2009 at 11:28 PM..

Old 12-15-2009, 11:06 PM

4,027 posts, read 7,289,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycricanpapi View Post
NYC does not have any insecurities. NYC is the greatest city in the world, so why would NYC would have insecurities?
Because people: A. Don't care about New York City B. Know that you can't give a title away like that. And then New Yorkers feel threatened and say things defending their city and attacking others.

Old 12-15-2009, 11:11 PM

4,515 posts, read 9,699,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
Because people: A. Don't care about New York City B. Know that you can't give a title away like that. And then New Yorkers feel threatened and say things defending their city and attacking others.
It is already the title of NYC New York Beats London as 'World's Best City' - CNBC

Old 12-15-2009, 11:14 PM

981 posts, read 806,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycricanpapi View Post
The fact that you need to proclaim that shows it. I, for one, don't see NYC as the greatest city in the world. Most of the people, I find, who say that are New Yorkers.

Old 12-15-2009, 11:28 PM

9,169 posts, read 13,247,950 times
Quote:
The fact that you need to proclaim that shows it. I, for one, don't see NYC as the greatest city in the world. Most of the people, I find, who say that are New Yorkers.
Well it is obvious that Papi loves NY, lol.

But let me ask you, if he thinks that NYC is the greatest city in the world, why would he be intimidated by Los Angeles?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City