Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which city is better?
Dallas 124 48.82%
Atlanta 130 51.18%
Voters: 254. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 03:51 PM

200 posts, read 447,495 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galounger View Post
I agree there are plenty of unattractive women in Atlanta but I have traveled to many cities and I honestly dont understand how anyone can say Atlanta doesn't have way more than it's fair share of gorgeous women unless they just have way different tatste.
ATL definately has its share of attractive women...I think its like Chicago in that there is a beaut for every ugly woman... Growing up I heard all of the stories of how ATL had all these beautiful women and "mecca"...Found out Although its a nice place its still a...place lol..In my opinion cities such as NYC, Houston, New Orleans and Southern Louisiana, Louisville, KY yes lol..KY, Cincinnati, and Raleigh-Durham have some knockouts..

Old 01-23-2010, 03:55 PM

200 posts, read 447,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
just google Maliah Michel and that will prove that Beyonce isn't the best Houston has to offer. Oh and Maliah isn't the best Houston has to offer either.
Ive been to Houston many times and yall have some of thee finest...no arguments from me there LOL

Old 01-23-2010, 03:57 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,051,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dytdude View Post
ATL definately has its share of attractive women...I think its like Chicago in that there is a beaut for every ugly woman... Growing up I heard all of the stories of how ATL had all these beautiful women and "mecca"...Found out Although its a nice place its still a...place lol..In my opinion cities such as NYC, Houston, New Orleans and Southern Louisiana, Louisville, KY yes lol..KY, Cincinnati, and Raleigh-Durham have some knockouts..
ATL beats Chicago for me. The women in New Orleans are very underrated. Some of the most sexiest women I've ever seen. I'm not even going to get started on the Detroit Women.....

Ok back to OT lol

Old 01-23-2010, 04:06 PM

2,531 posts, read 6,224,855 times
Detroit Women surprised me. Some really pretty women up there.

New Orleans is very underrated when it comes to beautiful women. I used to go to college about 90 minutes from there and we would go to NO a lot. A lot of Mississippi guys I knew stayed chasing after those Louisiana women, LOL.

Old 01-23-2010, 04:15 PM

5,092 posts, read 8,805,106 times
Quote:
just google Maliah Michel and that will prove that Beyonce isn't the best Houston has to offer. Oh and Maliah isn't the best Houston has to offer either.
yeah shes fine, but beyonce still got her beat. i know beyonce been looking a little wtf lately, but you gotta take it back to her bills bills bills days lol. and dont forget the soldier video when she was standing there with that jacket and she aint have no top on

Old 01-23-2010, 04:19 PM

20,501 posts, read 33,328,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlGreen View Post
yeah shes fine, but beyonce still got her beat. i know beyonce been looking a little wtf lately, but you gotta take it back to her bills bills bills days lol. and dont forget the soldier video when she was standing there with that jacket and she aint have no top on
We're on a G rated forum here but from behind..It's Maliah all day everyday. Both Beyonce and Maliah's thighs are somethin gorgeous. Hard to say.

Old 01-23-2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dytdude View Post
I have lived in Stone Mountain and they have better areas and rougher areas...But you are right the neighborhoods arent as "glamorous" as the duluths/alpharettas...Maybe i was being a bit too harsh...

Same goes for Jonesboro/Riverdale..they arent really BAD areas...but they have their "hood" contingent.

I definately agree with you in that SW Fulton/Camp Creek is nicer than Stone Mtn/ Lithonia...and seem to have more of "professional" contingent..

Okay, I see what you're saying now. I also read your post on the Dallas board about Cedar Hill vs Stone Mtn/Lithonia. You are right, It seems that SW Fulton is where the more upper middle class black are going right now rather than Stone Mtn. My Aunt and Uncle moved down to the Camp Creek area from the Midwest a few years ago and settled out there and they love the area. It's a bit bucolic for me, but there are some NICE neighborhoods back there. I guess Camp Creek Marketplace is our version of Uptown Village at Cedar Hill I guess.

Stone Mountain is much older and dealt with a lot of white flight back in the 90s, and now some "black flight" is going on because I know of some folks that have left and moved out towards Snellville on the other side of the Mountain because Gwinnett County has better schools. I see a lot more first generation immigrants moving to the area as well, so there are a lot of demographic changes occurring in that area. And while Gwinnett has their share of ratchet, raggedy apartments, that's not as much of an issue in Snellville/South Gwinnett like it is in Stone Mountain (mainly along Memorial and some of Hairston Rd) Don't get me wrong, I like Mainstreet Park and Hidden Hills (though that neighborhood has seen better days), but I like SW Fulton better.

Lithonia seems nicer the further you are from I-20/Panola Road area and head south. Stonecrest is a decent mall for the area, but they have some of the most psycho security guards! I saw one roughousing and yanking this teenager in the food court. Cops are everywhere down there too. I guess they want to make sure that Stonecrest doesn't go to hell since people out in that area begged HARD for more decent retail out there. My relatives in DC/PG County are still sore about what happened to Landover Mall, and that place is a good lesson to Stonecrest about what NOT to do.

Old 01-23-2010, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Your sir, have good taste!

Old 01-23-2010, 04:36 PM

5,092 posts, read 8,805,106 times
Quote:
We're on a G rated forum here but from behind..It's Maliah all day everyday. Both Beyonce and Maliah's thighs are somethin gorgeous. Hard to say.
lol nah from behind its all about buffy the body

but it dont matter anyways because not one of them ladies looks better than lauren london or erica mena...esther baxter is bad too

Old 01-23-2010, 04:42 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,051,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlGreen View Post
lol nah from behind its all about buffy the body

but it dont matter anyways because not one of them ladies looks better than lauren london or erica mena...esther baxter is bad too
Lauren London is overrated (she's more cute than sexy) and Erica Mena is average body wise. Ester Baxter straight, but none of them got nothing on Maliah.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City