Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 01:56 AM

9,095 posts, read 13,104,976 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnatl View Post
No, I was talking about global flights the entire time - per the title of this thread.

And sorry, but if you think Seattle has a vastly larger international community than Atlanta, you are wrong again.

I can't WAIT unitl the Census comes out next year. So many myths are going to explode.
Guys reread the OP. Its only about foreign carriers. The OP is saying nothing about which city has a vastly larger international community.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2010, 01:58 AM

4,230 posts, read 10,434,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LINative View Post
Guys reread the OP. It only about foreign carriers. The OP is saying nothing about which city has a vastly larger international community.
They don't care...... you know the routine.

Old 02-07-2010, 01:58 AM

7,731 posts, read 14,284,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
No, but they do, and you said that they have none at all in any way.
And your point?

Look them up, and see how impressive they are. O'Hare takes all the business. The leftovers can barely be described as scraps.

As far as Gary goes, technically, no - at this point in time, Gary has zero international flights.

And please look at my response closer - I said "not a slight at all."

Old 02-07-2010, 02:01 AM

734 posts, read 2,045,102 times
Quote:
Guys reread the OP. Its only about foreign carriers. The OP is saying nothing about which city has a vastly larger international community.
Of course. But his title led the discussion on from there, and I just thought it was funny that Atlanta could be more 'international' than Seattle or, especially and crazily, Honolulu.

Old 02-07-2010, 02:03 AM

Quote:
No.

The thread title was "Most internationally connected U.S. cities."

Not until you entered the thread did you discover that it was really "who has the most international airlines."

That's my entire point. The thread contradicts itself.

Old 02-07-2010, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasS6 View Post
Oh, I was talking "Most internationally connected U.S. cities" like the title of the thread. My bad. But good luck on that census next year, I guess? You seem to have a lot personally invested in it, hope it ends well for you.
I just hope that the results will help open so many of the closed minds out there. But, I doubt it will with most.

Old 02-07-2010, 02:09 AM

734 posts, read 2,045,102 times
Yeaaaa...dude, don't be mad when Seattle is still more "international" (I'd be shocked if it weren't). And Honolulu will be more international pretty much forever.

Old 02-07-2010, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Of course. But his title led the discussion on from there, and I just thought it was funny that Atlanta could be more 'international' than Seattle or, especially and crazily, Honolulu.
And it is.

Compare a list of each of the three cities Consulates and Trade Reps. There's your answer.

You won't like it.

Old 02-07-2010, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Yeaaaa...dude, don't be mad when Seattle is still more "international" (I'd be shocked if it weren't). And Honolulu will be more international pretty much forever.
You obviously look at nothing but race and ethnicity, dude.

I think you are in way over your head here.

Old 02-07-2010, 02:15 AM

Quote:
How silly - I'm not mad, I love Seattle.

You need to either start backing these claims up, or give it a rest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City