Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2010, 06:05 PM

96 posts, read 191,916 times

Advertisements

Why insist keep posting pictures of new York that almost comes across as some kind of defense mode thing.

Old 12-16-2010, 07:09 PM

3,003 posts, read 6,065,692 times
Like i said before. I love seeing nyc haters talk about the city its entertaining. They think their making a statement.

When really, your just losers throwing rocks at the THRONE. New yorkers, in the city's defense, never really go as hard as we could. Sht could get alot worst than just posting pics, but we chill, we dont want to hurt anybody's feelings to bad. Nyers/defenders could be alot more nasty and-or arrogant than we are. So chill before you make one of us mad.loool u had your fun already lol

Old 12-16-2010, 07:34 PM

God this is depressing I think we still have crippled new York though. Just for the fact of letting so many others on city data know there are hundreds of other cities with thousands of things to do that new York could never have even if they wanted to have theme they couldn’t have theme.

1. you guys as a whole new Yorkers that is are admitting your arrogant and nasty when you need to be and by saying you can take this alot further if it means posting pictures which everyone seems to do on here with any city or find useful crap to post from polls and surveys we can all do that.

2. I really do not see how that like you just said is taking it to another level if necessary. This is just words on here do not have a hissy fit.

3. Something to take into consideration I think you will notice alot of people on this thread from when it started have backed off for the fact of they are more or less proving the point and are right the world has much much more to offer and just cities in the united states now days have triple of what new York has. If you think I am a hater for admitting that thane hell all I can say is you must not travel very extensive no offence to any new Yorkers on here.

4. I think alot of people on here have backed off because they want to keep there sanity from being brain washed by all of the new York crap in those pictures LOL in much more stuff you like to run your mouths about that is not thrilling so we can get just as tough to you new Yorkers if you want to play it that way or come across to us that way.
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

Old 12-16-2010, 07:47 PM

5,717 posts, read 16,291,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.O.N.Y View Post
Like i said before. I love seeing nyc haters talk about the city its entertaining. They think their making a statement.

When really, your just losers throwing rocks at the THRONE. New yorkers, in the city's defense, never really go as hard as we could. Sht could get alot worst than just posting pics, but we chill, we dont want to hurt anybody's feelings to bad. Nyers/defenders could be alot more nasty and-or arrogant than we are. So chill before you make one of us mad.loool u had your fun already lol
I think people rip New Yawk because of this attitude. You act like we all live our lives in constant envy of you.

Old 12-16-2010, 08:11 PM

1,092 posts, read 2,163,635 times
Yankee, this Beekman thin residential is the most bland and ugliest building I've ever seen! Is that all the amunition have against San Jose? Please show Axis condo that beats any building in New York. What a shame. You're a fool! Also show the San Jose's new city hall which is designed by your architect, Richard Meir. New York, you remind me is a cesspool and a sewer. Can't you see an ugly spegetti of buildings in New York? New York is gross! You've given me a fresh reminder how ugly this city is. I guess it's time for you to give it up since New York is a lost cause.

Old 12-16-2010, 08:12 PM

4,515 posts, read 9,657,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnatl View Post
I am so glad you have traveled to other cities outside of NYC and the Hampton Roads area, (and San Juan & Ponce don't count), but I really don't believe you.

Your many posts over the past few years pretty much prove this, beyond an even casual observers view.

Tell you what - once you have REALLY experienced the rest of the world, get back to the rest of us on how fabulous NYC really is in every single freaking category that exists, kay?
If you don't want to believe me then don't, because I have been to many places around the world, and they do not even compare to NYC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous Past View Post
I try to be as humble as possible about where I live and where others live. Some NYC haters do need a reality check, and I'm sorry if I have to be the one to deliver it.

That's fine to live somewhere else and be proud of it, but it is not ok to cut New York down and paint everyone there as soulless pricks. As a New Yorker, I am well aware of how significant my city is, NYC envy is a disease for those that want what they cant have.
You hit right on the nail. When something is really at the top like NYC, people will hate on NYC. It is like Biggie Smalls and Tupac they shot him, because he was in the top.

Old 12-16-2010, 08:14 PM

4,515 posts, read 9,657,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee. View Post
ewwwww, I almost threw up when I goggled this "condo"

Just to illustrate durf's fine taste:

San Jose's 360 Condo Building

NYC's ugly boring condos:

You are incredibly..... dumb.
NYC's condos are the most expensive in the whole USA... But yeah they are ugly so....

Old 12-16-2010, 08:26 PM

2 posts, read 3,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.O.N.Y View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycricanpapi View Post
If you don't want to believe me then don't, because I have been to many places around the world, and they do not even compare to NYC.

You hit right on the nail. When something is really at the top like NYC, people will hate on NYC. It is like Biggie Smalls and Tupac they shot him, because he was in the top.
You sound like a couple of clowns who have never been out of NYC. Reading through this thread it is obvious to everyone but you 2 ignorant people that you have been getting owned.

I am sure glad most NY'ers do not act like complete douchebags like you both do. You would probably get punched in the face acting like that in other places in the country

Old 12-16-2010, 08:35 PM

3,003 posts, read 6,065,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebud17 View Post
[color=black][font=Verdana]God this is depressing I think we still have crippled new York though.]
No u havent even put a stain on new york. U dont have enough tissue to even properly wipe nycs @ss

Now bow

http://maryt.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/newyear2.jpg (broken link)

Dont awake a sleeping giant

Old 12-16-2010, 08:48 PM

To

kony

Wow those pictures are so spectacular I did not know you could put a stain on a city I think we have already stated there are way to many other cities now days that put stains on new York for not even trying to compare with it. But no seriously how much tissue would I need oh wait I think everyone on here has already covered nyc completely with tissue that speaks for itself. No offence but those pictures you just showed I hope you know your wasting your time people are not into it get over it and if I may be so bold as to recommend something to you travel and take off a few months and see the world.

Oh man I like that one don’t awake a sleeping giant. Wo Wo Waite is it a children’s book if so it has a cool name to it. Either way we just saw more pictures of what little new York has to offer I mean now it seems way to over rated in to tell you the truth it seems like it is only over rated by the people on here from new York oh god what does that tell you.

Last edited by rosebud17; 12-16-2010 at 08:57 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City