U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-26-2007, 09:45 PM

2 posts, read 3,077 times
Hi everyone,
I am relocating to NC for work/family and I am selling a home in Bridgeton. I live in a very nice and quiet neighborhood, and I'm looking to leave in the next month or so. Is anyone looking to move to the area? I can send you my mls# if you care. It is a nice rancher-3 br, 1 1/2 bath, close to schools, and a free public zoo as well as a lake. I need to move soon for my job, and I have a contract on a house in NC for when I sell here. If you care for more information, let me know. I am negotiable on price!

Hi Everyone,
I am having an open house this upcoming Sat July 21 from 1-4 pm. The home is a 3 bed/1.5 bath house on 1/4 acre. Listing price is $169,900 down from $179,900 original. I am relocating for work. I am in a very nice neighborhood in Bridgeton, close to schools and shopping. MLS# is 301591 and you can contact my realtor through the mls pages. If you care for further info please contact me. See you at the open house!

Last edited by Marka; 07-14-2007 at 02:56 AM.. Reason: reposted
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads