Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2007, 05:08 AM

1 posts, read 2,781 times

Advertisements

Move to Sedona. We have much better weather than Yuma, and there are plenty of lawyers looking for paralegals
Hello There,
My name is Lisa Hirsch and I am the new principal of West Sedona School in Sedona, Arizona. I have been in the district for 13 years and can safely say it is one of the best! We have an immediate opening for a middle school math teacher. We are a wonderful k-8 school. We have a total of 575 students, 150 students in the middle school. You would be the main math teacher, with one other teacher teaching two sections of math. You would teach middle school math and the algebra course, and possibly intermediate algebra. We are a highly performing school as of last year, and we feed into Sedona Red Rock High School where 85% of the students go on to higher education. There are high expectations in this small city, and we are able to meet those. Our demographics in the middle school, are about 40% Hispanice and 60% Anglo. We have students who live in mansions to trailers. We have a sincerely harmonious atmosphere. The Red Rock views from the school are inspiring. We encourage and promote hands on education, and there are a lot of supports in place. The middle school team is wonderful. They meet once per week for over an hour built in to the schedule to discuss students, and curriculum. I have worked with some of these teachers in the district for over 10 years and feel confident that new hire would be nurtured and cared for.
If you have any interest please call me or e-mail me. 928-204-6800 at the district office and ask for Lisa Hirsch and state that you are interested in the math position. Check the district web site under human resources for the application, and pay scale. Note that the pay scale is last year's and we are adjusting it at the moment. You would recieve around $2,000 for Prop 301, and around $1,200 in PIP Performance Incentive Pay. There are also opportunities for stipends for coaching and or running clubs.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Dr. Lisa Hirsch
928-204-6800
928-301-1408

Last edited by golfgal; 07-03-2007 at 11:10 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads