U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-18-2011, 07:40 AM

1 posts, read 610 times
Default Huge Room for Rent in Concord, NC (North Carolina) Up to 3 Persons

I have a huge room for rent with private bathroom and large walk-in closet. All utilities included. Cable TV and DSL Internet also included. Very nice, quiet and safe Concord, NC neighborhood. I have a big house on a 1-acre lot. Minutes from main roads and I-85 (Exit 58). This is what you get: The ENTIRE second floor of the house. Shared kitchen downstairs, but you get your own corner/section of kitchen with cabinets (above and below), drawers, and counter top. Use of washer & dryer. Your own parking spaces in driveway. NO DEPOSIT & NO LEASE. 1 person: $550 month. 2 persons: $600. 3 persons: $700. – No pets. No smoking inside house (on porch is ok). No heavy drinkers. No drug users. CALL: xx704xx305xx1560xx (please ignore the X’s). If you have questions or want to request pictures contact me Coney70s*AT*gmail.com - Or you can ask questions in this forum. Thanks!
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2012, 08:44 PM

1 posts, read 585 times
Hi!! When would room be available? Is it still available?

Old 03-18-2012, 10:00 AM

2 posts, read 549 times
Hi I'm very interested in this room if it's still available I'm a single guy kind of a neat freak I don't smoke or drink. I actually spend most of my time at work please let me know if this is still available.

Thank you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads