U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-07-2011, 03:30 AM

6 posts, read 8,850 times
Default Pittsburgh Moving Sale!!!

Craigslist version w/ pictures: I have 4 days to get rid of everything. Furniture, electronics, etc. (http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/gms/2469291429.html - broken link)

Hello everyone!

Im leaving Pittsburgh so I'm getting rid of most of my furniture. I have 4 days to get rid of it or it all goes to a nice friend. Everything is cheaper now, so if you saw this before, or hit me up about prices on certain things, now its about $10+ cheaper. Basically, point at it if you want it, and ill let you know if its for sale or not. PICK UP ONLY!

LOCATION: Mexican War Streets, Northside, Pittsburgh (5 min from Downtown)

New items added:
- 24" LCD Samsung monitor
- Printer/scanner combo
- Aaliyah pastel artwork (large piece of artwork, no frame)
- USB Record player (i have instructions)
- Some old school soul/rock albums (so sad that I have to sell my small collection)

Bedroom
- Full size bed head rest and railings
- Full size mattress and box spring
- Chest (5 drawers)
- Long Dresser w/ Mirror (lost the screws, but I have a bag of screws) (7 drawers)

Living Room
- (2) Small end table/night stand type of drawers
- 1990's CRT TV (not flat screen)..around 27"
- Sectional couch
Ok I have to tell a story for this one. Bought it from Value City a year and a half ago for $950. Now it has two broken seats and some very small cig burn holes from dumb visitors. So this couch is attended for the fixer-upper type of folk or the college student that just want something to sit on. Still a VERY nice couch though.
- Old school yellow spinny chair...more likely "one mans trash another mans treasure" type of deal... or the college student's video game chair

Kitchen
Bunch of odds and ends like microwaves, toasters, etc...Name your price type of thing.

Office
- Ikea work desk (nice for graphic/web designers)
- Filing cabinet
- Leather office chair

Random stuff
- Ironing boards
- Nice iron

Call me at 412-475-6233 (or email at whochrisporter[at]gmail.com) if you are interested in buying and I'll give you the address to come pick it up.

Last edited by whochrisporter; 07-07-2011 at 03:43 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads