Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2007, 08:26 PM

21 posts, read 73,036 times

Advertisements

I'm currently selling my house in Los Angeles, California, my house have a large backyard, my house is a probate listing that do require a court confirmation, do request before viewing my home I be informed withing 24 hours.

I've noticed on my house listing by my agent they show no photos of my home.
So I'm doing what I can to show photos of my house to anyone that would like to buy my home.

I'm also looking for a townhouse in Las Vegas and will be moving after selling my home, if anyone have any information about selling their townhouse please send me a message here in my mail.

1,006 Square Feet
asking price currently and will lower very soon : $495,000
3 bedroom
1 bathroom
no garage
no fire place
nice size living room
nice size dining room
extra closet added to one of the bedrooms
ceiling fans added
has been added garbage disposal

please contact me here in regards to my home and is open to any offers.

(before my mother died in 2003 she added new wood flooring, remodeled the bathroom and also added a car port in the back yard.)
Truly this house have came a long way.
Attached Thumbnails
>> Los Angeles 3 Bedroom Single Family House Up For Auction, Current Bid 0K <<-tamlahouse1n.jpg   >> Los Angeles 3 Bedroom Single Family House Up For Auction, Current Bid 0K <<-tamlahouse3n.jpg   >> Los Angeles 3 Bedroom Single Family House Up For Auction, Current Bid 0K <<-tamlahouse4n.jpg   >> Los Angeles 3 Bedroom Single Family House Up For Auction, Current Bid 0K <<-tamlahouse2n.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2007, 06:49 PM

Thanks for taking the time to view this posting about my house, let me know if you have any questions

Old 09-07-2008, 10:42 AM

Post (NOT A REPOST READ) House bidding on september 10th 150,000.00 current bid 3 bedroom Picture

The link below is my old posting showing higher price and for some reason I can't edit this posting now and this posting was handled by a different agent and now my house is being bid on in court and I no longer have a Real Estate Agent.
>> Los Angeles 3 Bedroom Single Family House Up For Auction, Current Bid $150K <<

Old Price on the old was being handled by my agent for amount $445,000.00 and now being handled by auctioneer and I had a bidding on my house two months ago and the current bidding price handled by court is at $150,000.00 that mean anyone that want the house will have to show up at court for this week to overbid the other bidder.

HOUSE FOR SALE, BIDDING ON SEPTEMBER 10TH
@ SUPERIOR COURT LOS ANGELES
LAST BID 150,000.00

3 BEDROOM, 1 BATH HOME

BROCHURE #848

CALL FOR INFORMATION REGARDING THIS PROPERTY
(818) 501-4888 OR CALL ATTORNEY FOR THE PROPERTY DEIDRA L STAUFF 310-450-3889

LOCATION: 5350 8TH AVENUE, LOS ANGELES, CA. 90043 APN 5006-019-002

DIRECTIONS: THOMAS GUIDE (L.A. COUNTY) P. 673, F-5. NORTH OF 54TH STREET, EAST OF CRENSHAW BLVD. SHOW ME A MAP

DESCRIPTION: TRADITIONAL 3 BEDROOM, 1 BATH HOME. THE HOUSE FEATURES A LIVING ROOM WITH FIREPLACE & DINING AREA. KITCHEN. SERVICE PORCH WITH WASHER/DRYER HOOKUP. WOOD FLOORS. CARPORT. FENCED DRIVEWAY. GRASS BACKYARD. ROOM TO EXPAND. GREAT FAMILY HOME. CLOSE TO SCHOOLS & SHOPPING. PERSONAL PROPERTY NOT INCLUDED IN SALE. DO NOT DISTURB OCCUPANTS.

LOT SIZE: 6,072± SQ. FT.
ZONED: LA R1 SUBJECT TO GENERAL PLAN CONFIRMATION
TAXES: PROPOSITION 13
ESTATE OF JOFFRION

TERMS: BUYER TO OBTAIN OWN FINANCING. FINANCING IS NOT A CONTINGENCY TO THIS SALE. PROPERTY SOLD IN "AS IS" CONDITION WITH NO CONTINGENCIES WHATSOEVER. PROPERTY SOLD SUBJECT TO ACCEPTANCE OR REJECTION BY THE ESTATE AND SUBJECT TO COURT CONFIRMATION.

ESCROW PERIOD: 45 DAYS OR SOONER

DEPOSIT: CALL FOR INFORMATION ABOUT CASH OR CASHIER'S CHECK TO BID. BALANCE 0F 10% DEPOSIT BY PERSONAL CHECK. CASHIER'S CHECK SHOULD BE MADE PAYABLE TO FLANS & WEINER, INC.. IN THE EVENT YOUR BID IS REJECTED, DEPOSIT WILL BE REFUNDED WITHOUT INTEREST.

TITLE: SELLER TO PROVIDE STANDARD TITLE POLICY.
PRESENTED BY: LARRY WEINER, AUCTIONEER. PLEASE CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT BIDDING INFORMATION (818) 501-4888.

Old 09-07-2008, 12:03 PM

16,175 posts, read 32,478,600 times
Title has been changed to reflect auction status and current bid.

SMG
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads