U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2012, 09:09 PM

2 posts, read 5,226 times

Advertisements

NO FEES will needed to be paid to move in, and you can move in AUG 2st- JULY 31st 2013 .I WILL PAY $25!!!to your first month. The roommates here are very friendly and neat and no wild parties unless planed with one another.Everything will be included in the apt:furniture,cable and internet, water, electricity, private room and bath, and full washer and dryer. amenities on the apt complex are:theater, pool with hot tub, volleyball net, gym and tanning bed. there is even a bowling ally next door. very close to shops and supermarket as well as the mall. 5-10min from USF!!! and 5min from the interstate. Don't worry you don't have to be a student to stay here. you will have your OWN lease so no worries, i wold love to show you the apt so email me jerslyngregoire@gmail.com

this is student style housing apts. so roommates, share kitchen and living room.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads