Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2007, 06:36 PM

4,000 posts, read 10,822,174 times

Advertisements

Move to the hottest market in the USA! No housing bubble here, just tons of jobs and steady growth! I need to close early december as my new house will be finished then. Not adverse to closing sooner if necessary.

here is a link to the ad on craiglist 4BR on permanent woods in Oak Hall! (broken link)

and the MLS # is 960180

This is my personal house, and you are welcome with or w/o a realtor. Sorry agents, Im represented on the listing side! MLS # 960180
4 BR 2.5 bath Traditional style exterior with transitional style floorplan! built in 1999 with fenced back yard backing up to permanent woods. Oversized 2 car garage, gas fireplace with slate surround, new tile floors in the kitchen and all bathrooms, new carpet w/ 9lb pad throughout, 2 year old dupont real touch elite maple laminate floor in family room. Extensive Maple cabinets in large kitchen w/ smooth top range. The kitchen is eat-in with a bay window area. The family/dining transitional is well sized with an outcropping for a dining hutch or bakers shelf adjacent to the table. So yes, you can have 2 full tables set up for eating and not lose any living area! 1830 sq ft with all 4 bedrooms on the 2nd floor. 4th bedroom could be bonus or office. Interior was painted 2 years ago, yard is well landscaped, patio w/ stone surround in back with covered gazebo that conveys! Lot size is approximately .2 acres w/ spacious backyard for the kids! detached storage building also conveys and tucks nicely in a non-visible nook. The front porch is a whopping 19' x 6'!!!
Master bedroom has cathedrals with decorative ledge, master bath is dual vanity w/ garden tub and seperate shower. Ceiling fans in every room! The exterior was painted 3 years ago and this house has "smart siding" which is a hardboard combined with a protective coating to inhibit deterioration.
No inspection suprises here! I am a licensed inspector with over 10 years and 5,000 houses in experience. (Welcome) This house is in very good shape and has been well maintained. The neighbors are wonderful, the backyard is peaceful, and the house needs nothing but your personal touches.
The garage has shelving that conveys for all your storage needs. The garage is currently conditioned space as I have a stand-alone heat pump installed. This does not convey, but I may be willing to negotiate it. My next garage must be conditioned so I would have to replace it. All garage walls are sheetrocked and insulated. Feel free to email me any questions you have or call my agent, Kathy Morris, at 919-529-0458. Thanks!

ps- more pictures by request or check out the MLS listing. These pictures do not do the room sizes justice!
This house is listed under ANS Inc.

Last edited by sacredgrooves; 10-04-2007 at 07:05 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads