Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2013, 02:24 PM

26 posts, read 42,346 times

Advertisements

Infantino Infinity 5-in-1 Convertible Infant Carrier - Back Lifesaver -- $20
(if you do not live in WI but would like to buy this I am willing to ship it to you as long as funds are transferred thru PayPal)

The Infinity lets you flip it, backpack it, front pack it or park it. Super flexible and always comfortable it gives you three ways to carry baby, plus it double as a cushy cart and chair seat. Consider yourself prepped, equipped and ready to roam.
  • 3 carrying positions lets baby face-in, face-out or ride backpack style
  • 2 seating positions: shopping cart or dining chair restraint
  • Built-in hood protects baby from sun and rain
  • Conveniently grows with baby - accommodates child up to 26 lbs
  • Dual adjustable side openings for easy in and out
Recommended Weight: 8-26 lbs / 3.6-11.8 kgs

I paid 30
Used like 4 times
Price is firm
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0806.jpg
Views:	941
Size:	209.6 KB
ID:	107554

Name:	IMAG0807.jpg
Views:	1386
Size:	256.8 KB
ID:	107555

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________
Wrap Strap Shopping Cart Safety Strap --$10 (if you do not live in WI but would like to buy this I am willing to ship it to you as long as funds are transferred thru PayPal)

No more broken, stiff, icky shopping cart belts -- give baby a clean, cushy harness that's hers alone! It feels so good; the harness is made of luxurious minky plush fabric, with a soft foam core and Velcro® back closures. Adjusts to fit all shopping carts, restaurant high chairs, and other seats, too. Compact enough to fit in your purse or diaper bag. For ages 6 months and up. Machine wash. Made in USA with US and Imported materials. A OneStepAhead Exclusive!

Wrap Strapâ„¢
Great for errands and outings; ensures baby has a soft, secure harness wherever you go
Fits babies 6 months - 2 years
Made of polyester plush, with polyester batting and a foam inner core
Spot clean with a warm, soapy cloth, or machine wash warm, gentle cycle and tumble dry low. Fasten Velcro® tabs before washing.
37½"L x 4"W x ½"H

Above mentioned information is from one step ahead company...

The following is from me...

I used this a handful of times, it comes in handy and I got a lot of compliments on it & where I got it from and such. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!

Price is firm!!

Name:	3G63N43H15H15Jd5Mbd2720f2217035b01f1a.jpg
Views:	443
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	107557
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads