Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2014, 06:39 PM

28 posts, read 60,805 times

Advertisements

Horse-ready property on five acres (on two separate parcels for future building or projects) with excellent well, fenced (electric and vinyl), large and lovingly maintained home, parked out yard, and is within easy commuting distance to both Metropolitan Wenatchee, WA., and Chelan, WA.

It is on the school bus route with excellent services, is in a delightful community of friendly, diverse, helpful and open neighbors, and it has all things outdoors (literally) out your front door...fly fishing on the upper river and lakes, cycling (on and off road), state parks or wilderness, three rivers, a thriving boating community on the large lakes, cute cafe/store and post office, multiple day use trails and or backcountry mountain climbs in Glacier Peaks Wilderness, snow and summer sports, four seasons, lovely neighbors that welcome newcomers, snowshoeing, backpacking, and tranquility. My property backs to State land but is on the main road. Excellent location for both retirees or young people--both of which seem to find this place "the right fit."

I've lived all over the west (Colorado, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, California) in both rural and metropolitan/city settings, and in my 47 years I can say this is the best place I have ever lived. Very sad to say goodbye, but work is taking me elsewhere.

Our additional 14 acres is also possibly available next door to this home-- including underground piping, electricity on site, and a high-output well.

You can message me for more details. This property will be going on the MLS soon, but I am happy to sell privately (will save us both money in realtor fees).

A great deal at $288K.
Attached Thumbnails
Wenatchee, WA area home + acreage for sale-img_5240.jpg   Wenatchee, WA area home + acreage for sale-img_5196.jpg   Wenatchee, WA area home + acreage for sale-img_4981.jpg   Wenatchee, WA area home + acreage for sale-img_4461.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2014, 10:41 AM

1 posts, read 524 times
Hi my name is Karen I would love to get an address from you and come look at your house. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you
Karen

Old 09-16-2014, 01:14 PM

28 posts, read 60,805 times
Karen,

I sent you a message.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads