Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2007, 09:58 AM

19 posts, read 69,194 times

Advertisements

I'm currently looking for a tenants for my rental in Parkrose. This is my third rental and I'm a really laid back landlord - believe it or not, I'm on good terms (even friends) with my previous tenants - so no 'slumlord' lingo on my track record.

Built 2002, two-story townhouse.
3 bedroom
2.5 bath
1 car garage
cul-de-sac
Nice appliances (stove, micro, fridge, dishwasher) with brand new washer/dryer.

kitchen opens up to living area and dining area and you can see the back yard from the kitchen. Really nice if you have pets and/or kids.

I'm looking to get a nice privacy fence built, so if anyone would be willing to coordinate with the builders, I could compensate dealing with the dust with some $$ off a months rent.

If anyone knows of anyone, of would like to contact me for info, please email me at
linh.n.tran@hotmail.com or DM me on this forum.

I'll be happy to provide phone #'s to introduce myself after we've made contact via email.

Have a good one,
Linh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads