Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2018, 10:26 AM

Location: Mexico and I hate it. I'm trying to move back to the US
186 posts, read 282,906 times

Advertisements

Hi,

Does anyone know of a site that is easy to use & free where I can list all of my items for sale?

I don't mean CL.

I want to be able to upload all of my items with pics & just hand out one URL, not 20 URLs.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2018, 06:28 AM

5,451 posts, read 4,051,409 times
there are sites where you can create your own website for free (I use Tripod) but it is worth what you pay for it. You will not get any traffic unless you hand out the URL as you say. I have been selling online for years and do well with ebay and etsy.

Old 04-17-2018, 05:57 PM

2 posts, read 4,235 times
Offer up good site to sell items download it at google play store or apple store.

Old 04-18-2018, 05:37 AM

Location: Mexico and I hate it. I'm trying to move back to the US
186 posts, read 282,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTsnowbird View Post
there are sites where you can create your own website for free (I use Tripod) but it is worth what you pay for it. You will not get any traffic unless you hand out the URL as you say. I have been selling online for years and do well with ebay and etsy.
Sorry, I didn't see this until now.

Yes I could do that, but I don't like those sites, as they are hard to use & with all the ads, I'm not interested in using a hosted site.

I do have many of my own sites, but I don't want to have to register a domain just to sell my stuff & the images are the big issue b/c I want it to look nice, not a bunch of images that make the page hard to load & it looks unprofessional.

I thought maybe a site that already sells & allows users to sell their own stuff. Like CL, but it's too bad CL doesn't let you hand out just one link to all of your stuff.

These aren't new items for sale, just garage sale kind of stuff.

Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads