Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2023, 06:05 PM

134 posts, read 347,962 times

Advertisements

Sites like vrbo and airbnb are asking ridiculous prices to rent a furnished apt. or condo.

I am looking for a self contained apt. or condo (fully furnished). Not interested in a room in a house sharing bathroom/kitchen etc.

I am a retired gentleman with a small dog who wants to rent in St. George for next winter. I would be looking to rent for 4 months, January 1, 2024 through to May 1, 2024.

Anyone have any leads?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2023, 07:37 AM

88,515 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Would be helpful if you said St. George WHERE. Ontario? Grenada? Utah? All of those places have a St. George, and I am sure there are more.

Also, vague terms like "Reasonably priced" are worthless. Reasonably priced means one thing to you, something else to someone else.

My suggestion, which I once did in the past when I needed a short-/term rental, was to use Craigslist (or the local venue if your choice) in wherever it is you want to live, and SAY exactly what you are looking for--1 BR or 2, what you need to be near, that you have the dog, and an actual budget or price range you are willing to pay. Numbers.

Old 01-25-2023, 10:08 AM

134 posts, read 347,962 times
I had this posted in the St. George, UT forum. A mod must have moved it. No way in hell I'm using Craigslist. It's full of crooks and scammers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads