U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-17-2008, 03:48 PM

254 posts, read 677,615 times

Advertisements

Room for rent for $350/month with cable TV, electric, water, washer/dryer included - lease will be no longer than three months. I'm currently in the process of renovating my three bedroom house so lots of construction and other issues going on and that's why the price is so low. Area is very nice - pictures available. I may even work a deal for lower rent if you can help do some house maintenance or help out with remodeling and hot tub installation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2008, 10:23 PM

1 posts, read 3,042 times
Default steve sisson

yes i saw that you had a room for rent i am very interested. if you could just give me a call at 757-618-6180 so i could talk to you about it over the phone i would appreciate it thank you.
V/R
Steve Sisson

Old 06-24-2009, 08:10 PM

1 posts, read 2,766 times
Default Professional need room for rent

Please contact me [email]scj@cox.net[/email]. This sounds very agreeable. I will be in the area for approximately 3 months. Need to talk. I am a 53yr old female. My phone # 757 499 1325 - I live in Virginia Beach.

quote=RMELIFER;5308885]Room for rent for $350/month with cable TV, electric, water, washer/dryer included - lease will be no longer than three months. I'm currently in the process of renovating my three bedroom house so lots of construction and other issues going on and that's why the price is so low. Area is very nice - pictures available. I may even work a deal for lower rent if you can help do some house maintenance or help out with remodeling and hot tub installation.[/quote]

Old 11-07-2009, 11:46 PM

1 posts, read 2,514 times
i am looking for a place to stay during the week as I work at ft eustis. I have an appartment in virginia beach but i do not want to drive every night

Old 10-26-2010, 06:06 AM

1 posts, read 2,058 times
hey this is tommy . i read ur add and i can lend a hand if u need the help.. plz call 757 224 5196 i deffinantly need this opportunity..im 20 have 2 jobs and its time to move out of my mom and dads house. thank you

Old 11-16-2010, 10:52 AM

1 posts, read 2,032 times
Default need a room for my wife and I

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMELIFER View Post
Room for rent for $350/month with cable TV, electric, water, washer/dryer included - lease will be no longer than three months. I'm currently in the process of renovating my three bedroom house so lots of construction and other issues going on and that's why the price is so low. Area is very nice - pictures available. I may even work a deal for lower rent if you can help do some house maintenance or help out with remodeling and hot tub installation.

We are in the process of relocating to hampton roads,I am a chemical engineer,I have worked many years in construction I am willing to assit you .

Old 09-03-2013, 05:54 PM

1 posts, read 836 times
I'm really interested,tell me how and when we can talk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads