U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-23-2008, 07:32 PM

858 posts, read 1,751,248 times

Advertisements

This is a Brand New Police Interceptor, never put into Service!! With only 3,300 miles on the car. To me 3,330 miles on a P71 is brand new! No holes anywhere on this car. Year: 2007.

I had bought the car this past summer, from a NJ State Trooper. When I got the car it had 1,400 miles on it. Anyone can buy this car. Its got a clean Pa, title. Will work good for your own use or a cheap way to add a new Interceptor to your department.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have..
Price: 15,000 neg. This car is located in PA.

Here is some detailed info, on this car.

The Ford CVPI Crown Victoria Police Interceptor offers body-on-frame construction, rear-wheel drive and a V8 powertrain as standard equipment. Crown Victoria earned NHTSA’s highest crash test safety rating – 5 Stars – for the driver and front passenger for 12 years in a row (1996–2007). Tested in 75-mph rear-end crash – no other car in the world is tested to this standard. The Police Interceptor supplies the elbow room and storage capacity your work demands with its 106.4 cu. ft. of interior passenger volume and 20.6 cu. ft. of trunk space.

Safety & Security

Airbags – Driver/Passenger Front-seat side

All-Speed Traction Control

Brakes – 4-wheel disc with Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)

NHTSA 5-Star frontal crash test safety

Personal Safety System for driver and rightfront passenger – Includes dual-stage airbags, safety belt pretensioners, safety belt energy-management retractors, safety belt usage sensors, driver’s-seat position sensor, crash severity sensor, restraint control module

Front-Passenger Sensing System

Side-intrusion door beams

Trunk release – Emergency interior

Major Standard Features

Air conditioning

Alternator – 200-amp maximum output provides additional electrical capacity for police equipment

Audio – AM/FM stereo

Body-on-frame, RWD construction

Coolers – For engine, power steering and transmission oil

Engine – 250-hp 4.6L SEFI V8 with overhead cam

Engine-idle meter

Full-size spare tire and wheel

Heavy-duty frame

Heavy-duty suspension

Wheels – 17" with P235/55R17 tires

Airbags – Front-seat side

All-Speed Traction Control

Audio – AM/FM stereo

Axle – 3.55:1 limited-slip

Laminated side-window glass

Spot-lamp assembly – Driver’s side

2007 Ford Police Interceptor - WHITE Regular price NEW: $24,335.00
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2008, 03:03 PM

Any questions anyone on this next to brand new car??

Old 01-06-2009, 01:12 AM

Lightbulb UPDATE: Price: 14,000 Firm!

As I have no need for this car. I lowered the price to 14,000.. This is cheaper then what I paid for this car.. Also added a pic.. I will be placeing this car in my local, paper. If anyone wants to get a brand new P71... For less then half the price of a brand new one??? Now's the time to DM.. ME!!

Brand New Police Interceptor, never put into Service!!-97-p71.gif

Old 08-08-2009, 09:54 PM

1 posts, read 3,314 times
Still avaialble?

Old 08-09-2009, 03:04 AM

1,207 posts, read 2,184,007 times
Great deal on a car that will take a licking, and keep on ticking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads