U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-09-2007, 08:52 AM

2 posts, read 30,143 times

Advertisements

2.5 treed acres 7 minutes from woodman rd wallmart and new giant hospital going up off of woodman rd. My home for 15 years--ceder, 5 bedroom, open vaulted family room oak floors awesome kitchen, two story custom build, once horse property but I let the training ring and coral deteriate--I would consider building new for you but would ask a resonable in crease in rent. One problem only two bathrooms. One in master suite upstairs and one next to two rooms down stairs. I have 4 kids and they loved the property.

I taught at the Academy and now teach middle and high school--the schools available to you children are some of the best around--stay to district 20!

Looking for $1600. Dirt roads with open access-very safe--few travelers.

never really had to remove snow just opened the garage and went to work--SUV recommend though.

Email me at herbsiii@gmail.com at I will send photos and appraisal info as I just had it refurbished and refinanced.

I would rent for a reawsonable term if you just want to live their for say half a year and check on the area.

Google 7680 McFerran Rd, colorado springs, co.

You will like the area--I live in Hawaii and do wish to move back there that is why am not selling yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2007, 02:45 PM

1 posts, read 15,058 times
Default Rental In Colorado

Hi,
I found your rental ad on a Google search. My husband and I sold our property in Southern California and are building a home in Westcliffe. We are looking to move in time for the first shovel of dirt to be dug this summer. If you know Westcliffe, it's quite small and rentals are scarce. We have considered a trailer/motorhome on the property while we build, but I am not in favor of that. The barn and out garage will go up first, but I don't want to leave our horses there unattended overnight.

My husband is retiring, I am retiring from teaching and we are moving onto our dream ranch. We have 2 horses, a donkey, a yellow lab and a toy poodle.
Your property looks like something that would be acceptable for us while our house is being built. I expect that would be a years worth. It would give our California horses time through the summer to aclimate to the altitude and the cooler weather. We wouldn't need improved riding areas, we have a horse trailer. Would our dogs be ok? They are our children. They are well behaved and have never destroyed anything in our home. We do kennel them when we are not at home, they stay out of trouble that way.

We travel frequently to CO now that we own land there. When could we see the property. Tell us about your lease, rent, any additional requirements, utilities, water, need filter, LP gas, phone, cell phone service, internet?. what else? If you email me the address I could see it on Google earth to. How do you like living in Hawaii? My husband used to go to Maui 2 tmes monthly so I tagged along.

Old 03-24-2007, 04:04 PM

2 posts, read 30,143 times
Default Colorado horse rental

Ginny,

Sounds like we can have a good fit. The roads are all dirt and property is supposed to be open for horse traffic in this specific area. They kept the roads dirt so that horse owners hade access to riding areas with the need for trailers.

Feel free to call me at 808-206-9296.

I would rather give the address privately to you and discuss things in person.

Herb
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads