U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-14-2007, 04:20 PM

1 posts, read 1,523 times
Default need your help to sell my house in Holly Springs

Hello
I have a house in Holly Springs (between Woodstock and Canton). Great location, approximately a mile from Hwy 575 and less than 10 miles from Roswell and Alpharetta on the back road.
I had a realtor run comps and she said the average home sales with the same specs is $162,500. My house needs TLC but definitely a great home and worth considering. I am motivated to sell. Please let me know if you or someone you know may be interested in this home.
THANK YOU AND THANK YOU AGAIN

PRICE NEGOTIABLE - all offers are welcomed
FEATURES:
LARGE LOT: + - an ACRE
4-BEDROOMS, 2-FULL BATHS
HARDWOOD FLOORS
PREMIUM INSULATION (incl DOUBLE PANE WINDOWS)
STONE FIREPLACE (GAS LOGS)
SPACIOUS KITCHEN AND DINING AREA
SUNROOM W/SKY LIGHTS
BASEMENT W/ BONUS ROOM
TWO(2) CAR GARAGE
FENCED BACK YARD W/ LARGE DECK
The Neighbor behind me has a small horse farm. Watch the horses play while sitting the deck is very relaxing.

Email to candylanega@yahoo.com - THANKS KIM

Last edited by FSBO House; 05-23-2007 at 10:41 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2007, 05:36 PM

289 posts, read 1,058,884 times
You had a realtor run comps, did you list it with them or just let them work for free? If you are motivated, it should be listed to get the right clients for the home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads